If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, wait, actually fed up? I would have guessed he just had other priorities or something.

• Nils thinks the negative attention it gets is getting to her, and doesn't care one bit about TVT.

There's some cool people there, like Martello, but in its current state, it needs to burn.
  • edited 2012-06-19 22:06:34
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

(...I thought Nils is Anne's brother.)

What makes it deserving of "burning" as you put it?

Funny that you mention Martello as an exception--I read some of his posts and generally thought he had too abrasive of a personality.  But that was a while ago; maybe he's changed.

I only know Martello from that swords vs. guns argument he had with Alex, and it didn't give me a very good impression.

• You can change. You can.

Nils' a guy, and he's not related to Anne

Either way, I really dislike Martello and I'm blaming people like him for the current state of the place as it is.

• edited 2012-06-19 22:09:58
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Funny that you mention Martello as an exception--I read some of his posts and generally thought he had too abrasive of a personality.  But that was a while ago; maybe he's changed.

checking the Unfettered Feedback thread over the past day, I don't believe so.

^^ Yes.

^ And also yes.

• It's become the playground of a shitposter who was kicked out of the TVT thread on SA, that's what.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

If that is seriously the only problem you can see with it...

• Good luck, Milos!

• edited 2012-06-19 22:17:20
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

No, the cool people are JHM, Autumcomet, Milos, and Werewolf. Martello's an asshole.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

That I will agree with. They're cool people.

• I actually just checked it out last week or so.

Swiftly regretted it.

• Agreed all around. Martello was actually the source of my drama. Which, by the way, I have simply dealt with by stepping away from. Big thanks to Werewolf for listening to me via PMs and helping me to cool down.

I'm not going to even post on the current incarnation for its last days. Actually, I'm going to be on Nantucket with sporadic internet access when the change happens, so it's all for the best. 

It's great to know that the two members I know IRL are among the cool people! 

By the way, since I don't think anyone of import would take offense to this inquiry, who was Nautatrol? I'm guessing Yeah Bro, but I just want to be sure.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

It's become the playground of a shitposter who was kicked out of the TVT thread on SA, that's what.

...oh my.

So it was YB, tben.

Huh?

I wasn't responding to you.  I was just commenting on a previous post.

I don't even know who Yeah Bro is.

Nautatrol is just some other military dude

^ Oh. It all seemed to line up. I recall YB being pretty dramatic in the past, or was that just on TVTropes?

^^ I was more remarking to myself, sorry if it seemed like that was a direct response.

• edited 2012-06-19 22:50:28

No matter how much I try, I can't really picture Yeah Bro as a brony. (Yeah Brony, amirite?)

And yeah, nthing the Martello thing.

Wait, now I'm more confused.

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-06-19 22:59:11
    After doing some digging and basic reasoning, I have to agree about Martello as well. Good to know he's done more to drive legitimate users out than anything else. ¬_¬

^Nautatrol was known as that on SA as well.

So, yeah, did some calling names and then left. Ah well, guess drama's still quite the tempting mistress

• There is love everywhere, I already know

femKite.

Her name's Sakuya...

I've only read Another Birth and watched SIGN, so I don't know her name, sorry.

Though the name "Sakuya" makes me think of the character of that name from Eureka Seven anyway.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

But that Sakuya has purple hair...

Anyways, there are so many not!Kite's, not!Blackroses, not!Orcas and not!Balmungs in the .hack// series it gets hard to keep count...

• LaiLai
    edited 2012-06-19 23:50:00

The name Sakuya makes me think more of Okami to be honest.

• edited 2012-06-19 23:47:08
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Tell them to make some new character models already.

Like, make someone who looks like A-20 or something.  Or RyokoTerajima.  Oh wait, that's a slightly-modified Subaru.

And I meant that the name "Sakuya" makes me think of the E7 character, not the picture that served as your former avatar.

• edited 2012-06-20 00:02:07
    There is love everywhere, I already know

They did make new character models for R:2, but then they got overused too (Haseo, Ovan, fat mage guy whose name I can't remember and Shino mostly).

Oh...

Thinking about getting Casshern Sins, not that I love it or have to see it, but I heard that's what's airing on Toonami and I want to support Funi.

Toku fans, this might be our next Rider... Well, there were like a thousand other rumours (Painter, tablet user) but this seems slightly more solid.