If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Airsoft is a sport played with replica guns and what. It's loads of fun, but nothing compared to going a few rounds with a good waster.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I know, I'm just being facetious. 

• Face... eat us? Sounds like you need to get that checked out, Alex.

• No rainbow star

Abyss_Worm: I have a GPA =/

• edited 2012-04-28 23:01:25

So it varies by school then? I never got graded on a GPA until university.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I think the Canadians are gradually changing their primary and secondary education systems to be more like those of the United States.  Mostly because the U.S. is the bigger fish.

• No rainbow star

1) Holy shit I could cook an egg on my laptop. Damn Minecraft

2) I got this spam from an IM bot earlier:

[04:44] nadine.cervonizoon: nm z wcu c.msd qxyhl zi,oso fbf khnm. krg ÌÕá
    FREEïâè LOCAL SøñìINGLES SI×ËÿTE FROM ååËYAHOO!
    /yoysndv xn34i3

...At least I HOPE it was a bot... Would be scary if that was a human o.o;

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

He's probably speaking Russian.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Working on a worldbuilding project.

Things I've discovered about myself: I'm not all that good at writing in-universe religious texts.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

He's probably speaking Russian.

It ain't Russian. This is... something else. Something alien.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

That describes Russian perfectly.

Russian is at least close to something vaguely pronounceable.

To you, maybe.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I speak Russian. =(

• I'd hate to rush to that conclusion.

• Champion of the Whales

Jesus Christ

A gated community may have SAM launchers mounted on the top of houses to protect the athletes in London.

I speak Russian. =(

I knew there was a reason I didn't understand you.

Hey, I know Russian too.

Это очень тяжелой язык.

that's even more confusing than anything else you've said

• I wish I knew Russian.

My reading is pretty rusty but I think he said 'This is very [something I couldn't get] language'.

"It's a very difficult language."

• Scratch that, I wish I knew another language, period.

Heh, it's still probably the easiest Slavic language. Compared to, say, Serbian, it's a cakewalk. Or Polish. Those consonants, man, those consonants.

^^^I had guessed it would either be 'difficult' or 'easy' but didn't want to take a guess.

• IJBM: obnoxious installation screens that pop up every time something new happens and continuously obstruct everything that I'm trying to do, especially ones that refuse to go away when I click on another program (what's that actually called, when you try to bring the program you're using to the forefront?).

• edited 2012-04-29 06:11:51
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

I think the Canadians are gradually changing their primary and secondary education systems to be more like those of the United States.

OH GOD NO WHY

Heh, it's still probably the easiest Slavic language. Compared to, say, Serbian, it's a cakewalk. Or Polish. Those consonants, man, those consonants.

Polish gives me nightmares.

• Peter Skryznecki has put me off Polish things slightly, on account of being a massive wanker who's poetry I had to study.

The length of my hair seems to inversely correlate with the length of my fuse.