If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• It's beautiful weather, someone's having a b-day picknick and I have no desire to make breakfast for myself. What a fortunate collaboration of circumstances.

• IJBM: I'm too lazy to get fit and I need to get fit if I'm going to join the ADF.

• Train with someone together, helps to keep your discipline tied down.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

IJBM: I'm too lazy to get fit and I need to get fit if I'm going to join the ADF.

I'd like to enlist at the School for Reserve Officers after university. After only four months of training at the academy and two in the field, you get the rank of Underlieutenant, and the ranks progressively increase if you take your time to show up at an ocassional additional training session or two afterwards, when you are called. The highest rank a reserve officer can achieve is Captain or Major, I'm not sure.

Also, I realy want to get a bit fitter and get rid of my pot belly, but am still too lazy to properly motivate myself. Still, I've made it my goal to be able to do 40 push-ups in a row until summer. At this point, I can do 30.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I broke my laptop's headphone slot. Now I can't put any headphones inside my laptop at all.

I wonder if I could find a set of headphones that plug into a USB slot.

• People still use jacks instead of USB ports for their headphones?

• edited 2012-04-22 09:04:27
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Shouldn't be too hard to find them. USB headphones are very popular among gamers and such.

And in fact...your laptop wouldn't happen to support Bluetooth with A2DP, would it?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

People still use jacks instead of USB ports for their headphones?

I only have three USB ports on my laptop and it's annoying to get a multi-plug USB device.

And in fact...your laptop wouldn't happen to support Bluetooth with A2DP, would it?

I don't know how to check this.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Huh. Never seen USB headphones.

• You can change. You can.

^

• edited 2012-04-22 09:25:41

A lot of the better headsets like Turtle Beach use USB.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I know about USB headphones solely by the virtue of reading computer magazines.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I don't even remember hearing of them, though I can imagine I'd have guessed their existence.

• Champion of the Whales

So this TOR game, is it worth playing casually?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    It's World of Warcraft, but in space and with a Bioware story. So it depends on whether that sounds good to you.
    Though given the subscription price, I'd say "no."

Personally, the only MMO I'm probably going to play any time soon is Firefall.

Man, reading the logs of the conversations I had last night, I think I'm kind of a dumbfuck.

Then again, I do that all the time. Wheeeee

• Champion of the Whales

It's World of Warcraft, but in space and with a Bioware story. So it depends on whether that sounds good to you.

Well, it was possible to play WoW casually and the 6month sub looks attractive

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Well, I like it a lot more than WoW, I'll say that. It depends how casual is casual I guess.

Anyway, I just got out of the NEU welcome day. It was cool, I'm pretty psyched to go.

So, just finished Young Justice.

I'm not sure how good you can say the show is when the character you empathized the most was the robot, as opposed to the supposedly more relatable team.

• http://wtffanfiction.tumblr.com/

It's like that image of bad hentai dialogue, but then a whole tumblr of it. I'm in love.

• Champion of the Whales

Well, I like it a lot more than WoW, I'll say that. It depends how casual is casual I guess.

Well, I ran a wow guild only playing 3 evenings a week but casual in this case is like 1-2 evenings a week

Oh, that would work then.

So, there's a birdnest right outside my window with two baby cardinals in it.
  • Has friends besides tanks now

Be sure to let us know how they taste. 8)

• edited 2012-04-22 12:55:48
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Everest confirmed for cat.

But nah, that's cool, bro. Get pictures or something.

• edited 2012-04-22 12:58:48
    Can't. They're just a bit too far from the window for my phone, and I forgot to bring my camera for the weekend T_T
  • edited 2012-04-22 13:02:29
    Ohmygodtheirdadjustfedthemsocute

I wonder if we could get enough people here together to play an online Monopoly game.

• edited 2012-04-22 13:13:19

Acchi Kocchi continues to be kind of a disappointment.  I really want to like it, since the character designs are adorable and the graphic elements are pretty stylish and the voices are great (Hitomi Nabatame is in it!  Doing the same voice as when she played Saori Bajeena!).  But the actual comedy is kind of weak, and the show devotes an inordinate amount of attention to the romantic part of it, which is a problem when the romance doesn't ever actually develop at all (Miniwa has a crush on bishie guy and generally is tsundere and that's all there is to it).  Also the show seems to have a recurring theme of the main characters having to split into two teams to play some game against one another, which isn't a bad thing since it's fun to watch but it's a little weird that it happens so much when it doesn't seem to actually be part of the premise of the show or anything.

^ Why would you ever want to do that?