If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-04-21 21:17:29
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ I'd post in that thread.
  • Has friends besides tanks now

I am not sure about interesting commentary, but I think most anyone who is into baseball would say that blowing a 9 to 0 lead near the end of game like the Red Sox did is pretty awful. Losing to the Yankees like that probably makes it worse to some, but honestly, I feel like the Red Sox and Yankees probably get a bit too much attention anyway.

Jesus Christ, did that really happen? Thanks, Louie.

• @ Lai: Whatever, it's going to be a combo of Monster Hunter and other cool games.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Speaking of games, I've not completed Dark Souls yet, primarily because Seathe is a complete bitch. Last time I fought him, he trapped me and I got cursed. I don't do much damage against him, either. Nito took me two tries, as did Four Kings, the Bed of Chaos took me three or four but Seathe just keeps messing me around. 

• I've seen Dragon's Dogma. I'm not really that keen on it so far. :/

• edited 2012-04-21 21:19:28
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^^ It was pretty sad even for me, and I'm more of a football guy.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Dragon's Dogma is looking pretty cool, primarily because of this

The game is being designed to be playable even by those who are not too skilled at action games. These types of players can recruit strong NPCs and let them do the fighting during combat as they watch over the battlefield.

• edited 2012-04-21 21:23:40

Speaking of games, I've not completed Dark Souls yet, primarily because Seathe is a complete bitch. Last time I fought him, he trapped me and I got cursed. I don't do much damage against him, either. Nito took me two tries, as did Four Kings, the Bed of Chaos took me three or four but Seathe just keeps messing me around. 

Pyromancy spam is probably the way to go. 

Either that or just be a bitch and run in -> one/two attacks -> GTFO until it's done with its AOE curse attack -> repeat until victory

• I like that Dragon's Dogma is going to be an easier Dark Souls with elements of other cool games.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Seath? Really? There are several places to stand where he just can't hurt you. He's the only boss I never took damage to (well, nor
  • edited 2012-04-21 21:26:19
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

^^^ I'm a faith knight type of character, so I use lightning spear rather than pyromancy. Which did a reasonable amount of damage (350 or so per a hit, with 40 faith), but I only have ten of those and, even with my occult zweihander +7, I'm not dealing huge amounts of damage. 

^ Really?

•  an easier Dark Souls 

But Dark Souls was actually pretty easy once you got used to it... :/

If anything, I'd prefer a harder game. 

• LaiLai
    edited 2012-04-21 21:27:58

Oh, dear, did I cause a new subject of conversation?

But Dark Souls was actually pretty easy once you got used to it... :/

If anything, I'd prefer a harder game. 

Personally, I could go for a Souls game based around boss battles, like Monster Hunter is. 

The place I used while fighting seath was his right tail (your left going in). If you press against the midpoint of his front side, he'll spam one attack that should just miss you.
  • We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    I still need to get Dark Souls. :/

Well shit. 

• I'm thinking about saving up some money for necessities and future purchases. Here's hoping Tri won't break my wallet too much.

The only fight I found actually difficult was ornstein and smough. Though that was mostly camera angles and bad luck with which attacks smough picked.

People call dark souls hard, but the word I'd find more accurate is "unforgiving."
  • edited 2012-04-21 21:33:23
    We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    ^^ It's been out for a while now, I don't think it should.

• I'm thinking about saving up some money for necessities and future purchases. Here's hoping Tri won't break my wallet too much.

It's like $20 on Amazon, so it should be fine. 

• LaiLai
    edited 2012-04-21 21:35:13

Yay! :D

Amazon it is then. Love getting stuff in the mail.

• Trying to write an analysis paper while drunk was a terrible idea.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Hey, nameless!

For reference, my build on that file was strength and pyromancy. And endurance so I could still roll while wearing heavy armor and carrying a ten-pound sword.
  • "Monster Hunter Tri ordered."

And now I must play the waiting game.

• ^^ Fuck, even despite the calorie intake I want to eat that at least once.

A burger... between two grilled sandwiches? Fuck yeah.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Not gonna lie, that looks delicious.

/america