If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• We wouldn't have to work on the spinoff wiki, though. Just send those people who care about NSFW/pedo stuff over there.

• edited 2012-04-21 14:41:45

I must confess, though, the idea of banishing particularly terrible and attention-grabbing people to essentially purgatory does entertain me, kind of like the mentality behind the hellban.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^That's true, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with IJBM being the site that spawns it.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Thank you for reminding me of the one good thing from the worst superhero movie ever, Juan.

• ^^ Totally understandable, I wouldn't want IJBM associated with it either.

• Listening to a song from a Russian movie in the 1980s. I love it.

• edited 2012-04-21 15:08:07
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'm not going to lock the thread or anything yet though. I'll wait and see where it goes with Draven gone.
  • ^^ What song?

^ Gotcha.

• You can change. You can.

Thank you for reminding me of the one good thing from the worst superhero movie ever, Juan.

did you just say the dark knight is the worst superhero movie ever

I have witnesses, yannow. If I murdered you, I'd be well within the law!

Oh wait, you mean Superman Returns, right?

carry on, citizen. You may live.

• They're somethin' else.

MORAL INDIGNATION, AWAAAAAAAY! *Batman transition*

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    wait just one second there

i liked Superman Returns >:/

Get away from my sight. 

you will never silence me

my voice will spark revolutions

I won't silence you. Just run away before the Malk Banner goes all green and loopy. 

Last time we had to get him a couple of pants. It was a nightmare because he insisted on ripped jeans for some reason and we were like "It ain't the 90s, bro" and he was like "I do not care, man. Gemme a fucking pair of ripped jeans or I'll go green and shit"

• INUH/Abyss_Worm - TV Tropes seems to be the Hotel California of websites. You can check out anytime you like - but you can never leave.

Cue completely over-long guitar solo.

oh deary me

Did he ever get those ripped jeans?
  • edited 2012-04-21 16:32:31
    Has friends besides tanks now

Checked out /soc/. Hoooolyyyyy shit. I thought I was bad.

With that being said, it's sorta tempting to post some of my pictures to the rate thread that's going on at the moment. XD

• edited 2012-04-21 16:32:49

^^^ Funny, I was just listening to Hotel California and thinking how it applied to TVTropes a few minutes ago.

• Isn't Hotel California about the record industry?

• Kichigai birthday!!

>2012

>going to /soc/

I shiggy diggy doo

• >2012

>going to 4chan

• >4chan isn't hip anymore

>uses greentext modo

>explaining the joke

• edited 2012-04-21 18:10:17

>greentext modo

>not actually greentext 

• They're somethin' else.

._.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I so much like it when people intentionally take what I said out of context.

Them goons?

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Yep, something from that pedophilia/ephebophilia discussion a while ago with no regard for what I said before and after that, and especially since the whole thing was a purely semantic misunderstanding. It can only be explained as pure spite.

• edited 2012-04-21 18:51:43

I'm amazed they even bothered with this site. Would have thought our inane chatter would have bored them to tears. Then again, everyone would have gotten bored of the thread a long time ago. Then again, that's probably why it's the same few people with the same narrow opinions. Dearest, that thread became so unfun when the same topic got brought up for the 1000th time.

And thus they show they are just as capable of being ignorant Americans as anyone else.