If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Taris can go fuck itself. When I play TOR I'll do everything in my power to not go there unless I absolutely have to.

• edited 2012-04-21 09:58:05
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^Ok. My Knight is Tarwin, level 41.

So I guess I could run you through flashpoints or heroic quests or whatever if you need.

Taris is easily my least favorite planet in the game so far. You can do it, you'll just have to do a lot of PVP, space missions, and spend a lot more time on Coruscant.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Man, where were you when I died four times to that stupid Sith in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant :(

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    i dunno, probably asleep or something
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Also, space missions are the fucking bomb

• You can change. You can.

Forzare confirmed for laziest superhero

he even sleeps during the time that his planet needs him

is this the hero you deserve, coruscant

>coruscant

>deserving a hero

• edited 2012-04-21 10:02:40

Coruscant is cooler when it's named Imperial Center and has the Lusankya buried under its surface.

• But you never had any to begin with.

So, no matter the game, Taris always sucks? :P

• edited 2012-04-21 10:04:00
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Dromund Kaas > Coruscant.

And I love space missions. Also, doing the daily gives pretty good XP, and I try to get them done every day.

^ Puh-retty much. :P

All I have discovered of Taris so far is that it's possible to get entirely lost before even fighting a single creature because it's horribly designed.

Yup, that sounds like Taris alright.

i was just trying to see what armours they had for sale. I don't even know where I ended up.

• You can change. You can.

hell

I wasn't looking for the fridge, dammit.

The moon.

• edited 2012-04-21 11:32:50
    Kichigai birthday!!

Shitposting in serious threads is a guilty pleasure of mine. My hips move on their own and I sugoi kimochi every time

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    Just finished Jedi Knight.

wuz gud
  • ^^ It's not like the thread was all good and cool as it was, so may as well go for it.

• JHMJHM
    edited 2012-04-21 12:29:24
    Here, There, Everywhere

@Everest: At least it's not Wesleyan. Great school, but Middletown...?

• edited 2012-04-21 13:35:58
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    IJBM: when 10-20% of threads on the front page are flags. It makes reading through the threadlist more time-comsuming and means there's something annoying to deal with.
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Been playing Diablo III due to free beta weekend.

This game is amazing, even though I've never played the first two.

• Has friends besides tanks now

IJBM: what INUH said, but also the fact that my hair is very nearly at that length that's annoyingly ugly but I have to grow it out anyway if I want to look good at all.

• edited 2012-04-21 13:52:16
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I know that feel.

Though my hair kinda turns into an afro if I grow it too long so there's an upper limit for me.
  • edited 2012-04-21 14:04:28
    Has friends besides tanks now

There's probably an upper limit for me, but I don't feel that I've found it yet.

Come to think of it, I feel like there are as many, or more, similarities between me and INUH than even me and Forzare, aside from the stuff that would come with age differences and similarities.

But if we're really the same person, then that would make me the clone!

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    If I let my hair grow too long, it molds itself into this horrifying pseudo-mullet.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^I always thought my parents were joking when they said they had a backup copy made.
  • Can anyone remind me why we care about some random site removing NSFW content?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I couldn't say. Honestly, it always kinda annoys me when people talk about whatever tv tropes is doing here. Not that I'd stop them if they stay within the rules though.
  • Yeah, I definitely wouldn't want to stop people from talking about it, even if I personally don't like it. What irked me in particular was the idea of organizing a spinoff wiki, which seems to regress us back to being way too involved in the business of another site.