If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

grrrr

The Sith in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant is incredibly annoying to deal with. I've died to him three times so far.

• Personally I think the Elite soldiers of the Republic are always going to be cooler than Jedi. Why?

These guys.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Funnily enough, they make pretty great tanks if you play as one.

• His "life lessons" can get pretty grating, if you ask me. He's, for now, still leagues above Wong though.

More or less the same for me. I find his other articles great, but his "life lessons" ones sort of meh in comparision (still better than the ones from other writers, though). Unfortunately, most of what he's been doing lately is just that.

• Funnily enough, they make pretty great tanks if you play as one.

Which is what I'll be doing, most likely.

Cool, 'coz I need a tank. :p

• You want me in the tanking role?

Every little bit helps.

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't one of the main points of a Tank drawing fire away from everyone else and taking damage they couldn't?

Primarily, their purpose is to draw the threat towards themselves, yup.

But short of just hiding in a corner, a tank will pretty much automatically do that, so long as the DPS/Medics aren't spamming their abilities too much. And if you're just hiding, well, you're pretty much fucked when the DPS/Medic die anyway, so.

• Okay. So my job will basically be keeping you alive by keeping fire off of you?

Yes. Mostly because in turn, that means I can kill enemies before they can kill either of us.

• I've been trying really hard not to bring up the Paedofinder General on the relevant threads. I don't know how much longer I can hold.

• Yes. Mostly because in turn, that means I can kill enemies before they can kill either of us.

Well okay then.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Huh, The Guardian has uncovered some of Bashir al-Assad's orders from iTunes.

Apparently, he loves dance music, hip-hop and country, is a gamer and a massive Harry Potter fanboy.

• You can change. You can.

Legionnaire, noooo, you'll keep Nova alive! Think of the children!

:(

• Legionnaire, noooo, you'll keep Nova alive! Think of the children!

juan what the fuck do you think i was trying to imply

i know when im not wanted

• get out of here >=/

juan what the fuck do you think i was trying to imply

Yes, but you suck. You'd probably actually help her and shit.

• Yes, but you suck. You'd probably actually help her and shit.

As opposed to you who would get lost and wind up not even turning up at all, forcing her to do the quest herself and both improving her skills as a player and giving her more EXP and credits to herself. Good job, dumbass.

Hey! I'd probably just stab her!

like good friends are wont to do

• she has a lightsaber

that won't work

what you need is a repeating laser cannon

I think you can only stab me with a lightsaber.

• But you never had any to begin with.

That's what you think.

Yes? I even said so.

I think she means that you are...

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Nova: What's your character's name again? I haven't even touched my Jedi Knight since 1.2 launched.

I've been focused too much on my Agent and my Inquisitor.

Noximillian.

I'm Level 17 now, on Taris, if that means anything at all.