If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• No rainbow star
    ^ Still doesn't make me not want to smith >:|
  • edited 2012-04-20 00:55:01
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Admittedly, I kinda want to try smithing too.

When I was a kid, one of my friends put a metal pipe over a campfire then took a hammer and beat it into a sword. An amazingly shitty sword, but at the time it was still just about the coolest thing ever.

• For some reason people deciding that Sonic Unleashed is crap is weird to me.

It has things I don't like (slightly loose controls for Sonic the Hedgehog, Jungle Joyride Day Act 1's water-drifting sections demonstrating that mechanic's unreliability combined with the instant-death water gushers), but I still like the game.

• You can change. You can.

I wrote my books on you. You were my greatest spell, my gift to the world

goddamnit, Giovanni

just...

goddamnit. :<

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Played TOR a bit more.

I can now choose between making Resolve Mod 4's and Advanced Resolve Mod 2's.

hey laugh if you want i'm only level twelve :(

head hurts, i blame all of you.

for breathing

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

:<

• I'm a damn twisted person

Bought a new hookah and camping shit for the horrible outdoor expedition my friends are dragging me on next month. The new Mya hookah smokes great. And then when taking it home and reassembling it, I drop the bowl on top and break it(just the bowl, the rest of the hookah is fine). Bluh, shitty luck. 

It's OK, Nova

your sins are forgiven.

go and frolic

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

^^ Conventional methods work just fine, y'know. 

• I'm a damn twisted person

Huh? I never liked cigars or cigarettes and shisha(when you get it burning good) has nice flavor and good smoke to it. 

• This is how pretty much every game of TF2 goes for me.

inb4slowpoke

• I knew that used to be a problem with a lot of translations; is it still happening?

Yup. I've heard the Portuguese translation is particularly bad about it.

Makes me glad for the Spanish translation, it's not perfect, but it does look like they go out of their way to prevent these things from happening, preserve the meaning behind names and flavour texts, etc.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

I'm in the nerdy part of YouTube again. Feels good, man.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

Twin Peaks is the very joy of my existence.

Yeah, I can definitely think of yet another birthday present to ask for.

• edited 2012-04-20 08:21:47
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Welp, gonna play a bit of Botanicula now.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Did somebody mention Dustmen a page ago?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm contemplating buying a certain faggy anime game.

Please advise.

Are you only calling it "faggy" because you've seen a bunch of other people call it that? If so, fuck them. If you think you'll enjoy something, then just get into it and don't pay mind to anyone who'll hate you just for enjoying it.

What's the game called?

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    I suggest not playing anything that looks like a cigarette.
  • He's probably talking about Catherine, since it being referred to as a "faggy anime game" is sort of a meme here due to an incident when Malk was buying it.

Or something. 

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, Catherine.

Whoa, Catherine?!

You buy that game, Quattro. You buy it right this fucking instant.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Finally received my referral letter. And it only took 17 weeks!

Okay, now I'm really going to start Botanicula. No, I don't care that it's very nearly midnight over here.

best buy no has game
  • Has friends besides tanks now

I would buy Catherine, but I still have to beat BBCSEX.

Twin Peaks is the very joy of my existence.

I almost forgot why JHM was best bro

now I remember.

Speaking of, a friend called me at 2 AM to talk about the finale. Ah, I could almost taste all the "What the hell was I on, man"

And most impotantly, I woke up looking like vandal savage. I really need to do something about all the acne scars I'm getting on my forehead.

• Has friends besides tanks now

So apparently a BU student was shot and killed yesterday; I found out because my mom got an email from the President of BU, telling people they still have really good security. But there's apparently also another student missing.

Reaffirms my decision not to go to Boston for school, I guess (and I'll probably only ever go for Anime Boston, and even then only when I have a decent-sized group of friends who won't refer to me as a "pansy beta faggot" and get frustrated at my shitty geolocation skills for most of the week). Although I'm officially a member of Susquehanna University's Class of 2016 as of yesterday, anyway.