If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

no, for that i thought you were mistaken and meant Mjoll.

• no, for that i thought you were mistaken and meant Mjoll.

Because Mjoll walks around by the Riften Fishery. Yes.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

but she did :(

• edited 2012-04-19 19:24:18

Odd, she's never done that in my game.

And why would I say Argonian when Mjoll is...a Nord, if I recall correctly?

• edited 2012-04-19 19:31:22
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    @Nova: I'm looking forward to you mercilessly tearing my shit to pieces. :p

@INUH; No problem.

And why would I say Argonian when Mjoll is...a Nord, if I recall correctly?

Because you're a Nord. >:|

I'm looking forward to you mercilessly tearing my shit to pieces. :p

If that's what you wish, that's what you will receive.

• Because you're a Nord. >:|

Well you're a dummy.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    wait no I take it back

shit what did I just get myself into
  • edited 2012-04-19 19:53:21
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

@Nova: There are at least two Argonian women who hang around the Riften docks. Wujeeta needs help combating a skooma addiction that could cost her her job at the Fishery. From-Deepest-Fathoms asks you to take a Dwemer Lexicon to Avanchnzel so that she'll be free of the guilt from costing her friends their lives.

How do you tell them apart from a distance? From-Deepest-Fathoms is always wearing a full set of Hide Armour; Wujeeta just wears a generic dress/tunic/whatever-it-is.

• You can change. You can.

anyway, I'm off to go get paid to watch a musical dress rehearsal

u a critic bro

how come you didn't tell me

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Nah. Usher. We get paid to come in and see the dress rehearsal so we know what's going on and so we don't get distracted when we're supposed to be paying attention to the audience.

Nah.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

A new Humble Bundle?! As soon as I get more money in my bank account, yes please.

Well you're a dummy.

no you're a dummy

shit what did I just get myself into

i'unno

There are at least two Argonian women who hang around the Riften docks.

I know this now.

• no you're a dummy

no you're a dummy

high discourse right there, chummer

• a little muffled

@Stormtroper:

Huh, the French MtG translators don't check to see if a name is already taken before using it again.

I knew that used to be a problem with a lot of translations; is it still happening?

Hilariously, there have also been cases of the reverse. Every printing of Ironroot Treefolk in German has a different name.

high discourse right there, chummer

yes, the entire dialogue has been full of intellectual heights until now

• Alteration, as it turns out, is easy as shit to level, especially now that I went and got the perk to let me cast Adept-level spells for half magicka. 100 alteration, here I cooooooome!

You got that right. Detect Life, Telekinesis and Waterbreathing all give massive skill increases with minimal effort. Some goes for the Illusion spell Muffle and the Conjuration spell Soul Trap (just cast it on a dead body over and over again).

yes, the entire dialogue has been full of intellectual heights until now

exactly

"you're a nord >:|"  is truly a line worthy of the bard. emoticon included.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
  • edited 2012-04-19 20:20:47

^^"We drink to our youth, to days come and gone, for the age of intellectualism is just about done! We'll drive out the smarties and restore what we own. With our dumb and our stupid we'll take back our home."

• Miffed about TimeWarner blocking our internet on Monday due to "Copyright Infringement". Stupid MPAA.

• edited 2012-04-19 20:23:30
    We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    This anti-Nord sentiment proves you're all filthy elves.

This anti-Nord sentiment proves you're all filthy elves.

Hey, hey, hey! Chances are equally good that we're Argonians, or even just Bretons!

I'm a Dunmer who lives in Windhelm.

Fuck Nords.

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    Well maybe if you contributed to society instead of whining about your Gray Quarter all the damn time, we'd make beatings only a bi-weekly thing.
  • Or did the rational thing and went and won the goddamn Civil War for the Empire. It's not exactly a hard thing to do.

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    pishaw

your empire is tiny and crumbling and full of elves