If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Goin' to a funeral, catch you guys later.

• You can change. You can.

Peace and condolensces.

• I was thinking of using Kick Starter to get my comic/graphic novel series off the ground, then use sales evidence from that to get a bigger publisher on board.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Probably a good idea, if you can get the word out and make a good case that you can deliver if funding's finished.

• The only problem is that I am not a US Citizen and so I can't use Kickstarter. Shame.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Just beat Ten Desires, but I had to use a continue in the last spellcard of the last boss. Yay

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

So it turns out I didn't get the job from the beginning and my two times of asking the dude he was just dodging me, saying he'd get back to me. I had to ask the HR person to get the truth. Ugh.

Really professional.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

If it were me, I'd be tempted to say "can I have that guy's job? Because he clearly isn't doing it."

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

What a douche.

• edited 2012-03-12 14:52:14
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

• Just beat Ten Desires, but I had to use a continue in the last spellcard of the last boss. Yay

Which difficulty?

@Malk: Sorry to hear, man. Hope you have better luck next time.

• Has friends besides tanks now

What Juan said, since I don't have anything more substantial to say. :(

• That sucks. Sorry, man.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Geeze people like that piss me off. When I was applying for jobs I would rather people just tell me straight up if they are hiring me or not instead of waffling around for PR reasons.

Having a literal shining finger wipe the upper half of your sister from the face of the earth: Worth 20 seconds of animation.

Realizing your sister regenerated during the former moment, worth a key frame. SHAFT, never change.

• Nisemonogatari?  I want to watch that but I know it'll be a lot better if I wait for the BDs, so... that's what I'm doing.

Unlike Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari is done minimalistically because of artsy reasons, and not because their budget is shot.

• Kichigai birthday!!

@Stormtroper

Easymodo

• Found a frat brodette makes her own cat o' nine tailses. Not sure if cool or creepy.

cat-o-what?

• edited 2012-03-12 18:07:07
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Cat O'Nine Tails

Damn, ninja'd.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So after last night's episode...

It feels like heresy to say, but I think The Walking Dead improved after Darabont left.

Things are actually happening!

• So it's our 300th page, and the biggest news is how Malk got shafted out a job? Man.

Is...is it safe to watch and not feel as if my brain is slowly but surely dying?

^^My life sucking has been a long running joke on this board. It's appropriate.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ It's certainly better than when it wa seven episodes of "Where is Sophia?" "We have to look for Sophia!"

Stuff actually happens since it started back up again.