If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Whereas the closest celebrity I can get myself to look like is Robert Pattinson :(

• You can change. You can.

you look like a misogynistic sparkly vampire. you poor thing.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Thus the sad face :(

• A very applicable sadface.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I don't like calling the Evangelion series "Eva", so I just type out the entire name most of the time.

When I say "NGE" I mean specifically the TV series "Neon Genesis Evangelion".

When I say "NGO" I mean "non-governmental organization".

• You can change. You can.

why would anyone think that NGO is related to Evangelion.

well, besides NERV being one, I think.

• edited 2012-02-06 18:50:43
    Has friends besides tanks now

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 endings unlocked: 3/49

:D

EDIT: What the crap it's already 7:43.

EDIT 2: Got four more lines for my poem. Not sure if that's good progress or not.

• edited 2012-02-06 19:12:24

> mfw we got the grades, and correct answers and proceedures, for the latest two exams.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/56/heavyshadesyt.png" alt="" />

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/56/heavyshadesyt.png

• =(

I feel sad now.

• I just realized: I can't think of any other song that sounds like Bennie and the Jets by Elton John.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

IJBM: There are a few words for which my southern accent is oddly prominent, and I can't seem to pronounce them any other way.

• No rainbow star

^ What ones?

The ones I noticed today were acorn and drawer.
  • edited 2012-02-06 21:26:35
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't even understand what's happening.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Wendy Pini published a book documenting her attempt to make an animated film project of the Stormbringer series. Law and Chaos: The "Stormbringer" Animated Film Project (ISBN 0936861045) was published by Father Tree Press of PoughkeepsieNew York in 1987. The book contains original artwork, information on the characters, an overview of the plot, and her personal investment in the project. The film, however, never reached completion.

80s adult-oriented animation tended to suck, but even so...

;_;

>Start up a fantasy story

>Name the main character 'Azoth' after the character's unique magical abilities

>Remember The Night Angel Trilogy did that.

...fuck.

• edited 2012-02-06 22:00:45
    No rainbow star

^^^^ How do you pronounce acorn? I can guess how drawer is said with a southern accent, but no idea how acorn would differ

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Is drawer said with...a Southern "drawer"?

^^The way I say it, the "a" is kinda exaggerated, and the "corn" has no vowel sound.

^:P 

Hey guys, look, a metal song about The Evil Dead Movies. It's not amazing but it has a kitschy catchy Dr. Demento quality to it.

Linking because it's about The Evild Dead so it's NSFW as fuck.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Oh.

Holy Light of Demons.

I see. 

Hey, say what you will about HLoD but they're catchy and obviously have a sense of humor about themselves.

I like the sense of humour, I just wish they were better at composition. 

Plus Iron Maiden outed them at what they do many years prior to their formation. Except Maiden does history and classic literature but whatever. 

Being not as good as Iron Maiden is hardly damning you know. =P

In any case, they're hardly fantastic but they're catchy and goofy and seem to have the same taste in cheesy 80s-90s movies as me. Really I think lyrics need more work than their music.

Also, I will never not love Death From Above.

I'll give you that Death From Above is actually legitimately good. 

Their Alien vs. Predator song is worth a good laugh or two as well. 

Ooh, I haven't heard that one.

• =(

I feel sad now.

Sorry!

• edited 2012-02-06 23:28:46
    a little muffled

Back from concert. Was awesome, especially Symphony X.

However after standing for five hours straight I am happy to be in a place with couches and beds.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Well, I'm awake again. I still feel like shit, and my sleep schedule is getting pretty fucked, but at least I don't feel like I'm going to die.