If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Capra demon? I went my way to kill it with my wanderer with master key, it was really easy. If course, i had high endurance so the dogs didn't do much damage.

• Has friends besides tanks now

GahI'm not ready for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3's normal mode yet. Time for Easy. Hopefully that works.

• The way my face is shaped and the way my beard is, I think I could get a passable Gendo Ikari cosplay going.
  • You can change. You can.

ITT: DonZabu pretends neckbeards are coo'

• But you never had any to begin with.

worst colour combination ever. Now, U/R, on the other hand...

Izzet scum.

you know you love it when i burn everything you love and draw cards, baby.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Everest: Try playing with higher tier characters?
  • edited 2012-02-06 14:55:19

The cards give really interesting little snippets of insight into a world that's partially reality and partially collective folklore.

I know, right? I'm usually not into worldbuilding, but I like trying to figure out the setting and plot through cards and stuff.

Psst, knights are quite good in MtG.

Also, what is that Warhammer equivalent to Cockatrice called?

• No rainbow star

My assignment went well in class. I like being able to improvise :3

Knights in MtG are plenty of good, yeah. 

If Jaya didn't exist, I would call her mah waifu~

• There's a lot of green in there. Knight Exemplar + Knight of the Reliquary OTP

• But you never had any to begin with.

Gah. Can't remember what name I made my last order under. Oh well, guess I'll find out when it arrives.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Just got A Storm of Swords.

Holy shit, I was only expecting 800 pages or so.

• a little muffled

Going to see Iced Earth and Symphony X in a few hours. :D

Also, blue/green is the best Magic colour combo and I really need to play more Dark Souls.

Also, blue/green is the best Magic colour combo

go away momir vig, nobody likes you

• a little muffled

no u

14 pages into A Storm of Swords, and shit's already getting real.

Everest: Try playing with higher tier characters?

But I just got the game! I don't want to pay attention to tiers already. For what it's worth, my team was Dante, Ghost Rider, and Zero.

Going to see Iced Earth and Symphony X in a few hours. :D

Nice. Lucky bastard.

14 pages into A Storm of Swords, and shit's already getting real.

Yep. It's one of the better ones in the series, definitely (took me a few months to finish, though).

And now to finish the third episode of NGE.

• NGE is a confusing way to call it.  I'm so much more used to seeing it abbreviated as Eva.

Is there something it might be confused with if I call it NGE? I dunno; I'm used to Eva as the nickname Bob came up with for me.

• Well, not really, other than that it makes me think of the DDR song NGO but I don't expect that happens to anyone else.  Just that I'm not used to it is all.  Carry on calling it what you will. 

I always called it NGE or Eva depending on what comes to mind, really.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

So, I can finally start my course today.

I guess I am officially on my way to becoming a librarian.

• Got my Engineering assignment back.

=(

I can at least console myself that I beat David and tied with William and that the marking was quite hard.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Wh- oh.

I guess I am officially on my way to becoming a librarian.

I have no idea why, but I read that as "libertarian."

I was going to say what, but then I realized you were talking about other people.

• Indeed.

David is my rival/sort-of-friend who looks like Justin Beiber. William is the awesome guy who's better than me at pretty much everything but I don't mind because he's awesome.