If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    He still risked his life so I say he counts.

a fight involves two aggressive parties. Otherwise, it's just a beatdown. But I digress.

Anyway.

Che is kinda an icon for hipster-style anti-authoritarianism these days, so no.

Yes. He's still seen as a martyr, rather than Fidel's dictator or Camilo Cienfuego's erudite warrior, so.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @INUH: watched/expected/got
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Ah.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Malcolm X?
    Actually, I might just use this image from this year's protests in Wisconsin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Firefighters_For_Labor.jpg
    Well that ending pissed me off a little.
  • I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.
    Glen: Giuseppe Garibaldi. Or the most prominent German Freikorps leader fighting against Napoleon: Friedrich Wilhelm von Braunschweig, (called the Black Duke), Ferdinand von Schill, Ludwig von Lützow. "Subcommandante Marcos" may count as well, for a more modern example. Nelson Mandela did condone direct action, so maybe also him.
    Thanks for your suggestions.  Though I've since chosen Joan of Arc.  I've reconfigured what I'm trying to do.

Now I'm trying to get a picture of an animé woobie, preferably a female character, preferably a character who iconic for being a woobie.

(But preferably not Uguu Girl, since she's a poster-child for SickeninglySweet.)
  • I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.
    Hah, well, on that front I have no clue.
    Using the wiimote to swing the sword in Zelda is a lot of fun. 

shut the fuck up Alex
  • No rainbow star
    Alex why are you using Malks account?

That isn't your account silly Alex!
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    In Skyward Sword, I've found that you can break any encounter wherein you take initiative (i.e. get a valid initial hit) by doing the "figure of eight" thing with your hand. Rather than striking, twisting your hand and coming back, do loopy things with your wrist. You'll get a mega fuckflurry of strikes and it's awesome and cheaty.

Not much help against particularly specific enemies, though. Damn skulltulas...
  • Skyward Sword worth getting?
    I still haven't gotten a hold of freefalling. Wiimote just won't work with me there. =/

Still, it's fucking awesome to do.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Skyward Sword is certainly interesting. I fought the first boss recently and it was an excellent fight, if a little tedious because the Wiimote conflicts a bit with my sword technique. See, I try to redouble, but the speed of my recovery technique is considered by the game to be striking speed, so it throws another strike in there. And if an enemy can punish you with counters for hitting something that isn't an opening...

So yeah. I must defeat myself before I can defeat my enemies or something. Mostly I go for one good, controlled strike and then break the system as I outlined above.

That said, the area before the first temple upon leaving the starting area becomes uninteresting quickly, and is quite filler-y. Moreso than its Twilight Princess equivalent, or really any other. On the bright side, the dungeon was good, the starting area is endearing, beautiful and interesting and there's some very interesting side mission stuff, including one instance of me ransacking a pub and being forced into unpayed labour as my comeuppance.
  • edited 2011-12-25 23:13:22
    Belief
    That doesn't answer my question!

~bites Malk~

That does answer my question however

~licks Alex~
    (bandages bite)

Asking me if a zelda game is worth getting is going to get you the same answer. Even TP which I was lukewarm on, I'd say is worth fullprice buying.
  • That's a better answer.

Btw, I haven't been here a while, should I stay and pretend to be a hamster of the night, or should I decorate the halls with the blood of the innocent!
    Awww, it's a puppy avatar! (scratches puppy behind the ears)
  • ~licks Malk's face~

see, i try to do that and i get bitten for my troubles

whatever. >:|
    Can I keep her Juan? Can I? 
  • @Juan, you want to be bit again?
  • edited 2011-12-25 23:31:33
    You can change. You can.
    Sure, lil' Malk. you can keep all the clocks you want.

^Naaaaaaah
  • @Malk, I am a free spirit!

Like the world of tomorrow, I abide only by the rules of the ruler set forth from the ruling kingdom of rulers.

But not for a moment will I eat pasta, not by the hands of the common commoner.
    How about bacon? What if I give you bacon?
  • No rainbow star
    Lactose intolerance sucks

That is all
  • ~eats the bacon~

So, How is everyone, I am less tired from yawning.

Magic works wonders on the soul.

It does?

that last match ended with Idler, Moonie and me losing our shit forever.
  • and Ramus and possibly Chuck.

But then again, I meant the non-card version.