If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2011-10-29 20:06:40

http://screenagers.me/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/chestswell.jpg

Why is this kind of paedophilia so prevalent in celebrity rags?

• edited 2011-10-29 20:09:21
    No rainbow star
    Because the Paedofinder General has yet to tackle Media?
  • a little muffled
    Given how very much not prepubescent she is, it's not really pedophilia...
  • Does it really make it sound any better if I used "jailbait" instead?
  • a little muffled
    I think it does, a little, but mostly I'm just being pedantic. The correct term would be "ephebophilia".
  • You can change. You can.
    It's there to appeal to all the horny men and lesbians of the world. 
  • a little muffled
    Anyway, I don't think adults finding teenagers attractive is really all that weird. Obviously acting on those feelings is another thing, but physically there isn't that much difference between a fifteen-year-old who was a bit of an early bloomer and a twenty-year-old.
  • It's really cold outside now...  It's even snowing! D:

I don't like this one bit...

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Uuugh. Fuck Denny's, and fuck October snow.

Aside from that, this has been a great, great day. My last marching band show in high school, and probably ever, and we got gold medals for the fifth year in a row (and the fifth year I've been a part of).
  • Bah, I spent most of today building a MtG deck.
  • edited 2011-10-29 22:36:34
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^^^It's supposed to snow in a lot of places in the U.S. Not to mention that it's been unusually cold this October.

This winter is going to suck.
  • No rainbow star
    How are there no pictures of a slowpoke with a ditto face?
    Man, I hate snowclones. 
  • Back from visiting some friends who were holding a Halloween party (well, more of a Halloween dinner party really). The pumpkin pie was excellent and they kindly let me stay overnight because the journey back was a bit long to do late at night.

The funniest thing said was unintentional. As one guy was leaving he commented, "I'd better get going, the weather forecast says it won't start raining until midnight." As if the rain has a watch, and would never dream of starting at 11.30 or 11.45, only midnight precisely!

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Well, you do belong to the nation responsible for narrativium.
  • edited 2011-10-30 10:20:49
    How bad can you do in a course before you lose any opportunity to get to grad school? Yeah, I'm one of those people that thinks a B grade is crap and that a C might as well be an F, but how true is this actually for undergraduate studies?
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur
    Cut my finger with an axe while chopping firewood. Luckily, it's only a scratch, though it could have easily been lobbed off. I'm lucky today.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    The OOO-Den-O crossover has convinced me I need to watch Kamen Rider Den-O
  • Milos - Yikes. I'm glad I don't have a wood-burning fire...

Anonus - Hi!

• Has friends besides tanks now
    @Milos: Yikes. I'll echo captainbrass, there.

The most recent One Piece chapter is still glorious, even though I've read the last panel multiple times already.
  • edited 2011-10-30 15:34:02
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So the big snowstorm we had last night (IN FUCKING OCTOBER) knocked out power. According to CL&P, it's the biggest outage in Connecticut ever. Even bigger than Irene.

So I might not be posting for a while, unless I'm at my grandparents' like I am now.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Whoa.

Hope you get power back sooner than expected.
    Hope you end up fine, Forzabro.
  • edited 2011-10-30 16:22:56
    Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

Oh dear, sorry to hear that Forzare. Do you still have fuel and water? 

Snowstorms are quite fun, until utilities start to fail. =/

CaptainFargle posted: It was even more hilarious when notorious Neo-Nazi Shichibukai, having fled to IJBM, says that he wants to buy SA and TVTropes and turn them into one site under his administration. 

The fact that I am not a Neo-Nazi aside, this made me giggle a bit.

(not importing drama)

• edited 2011-10-30 16:25:41

http://socksmakepeoplesexy.net/index.php?a=ff12

Strangely, despite the author's best efforts to claim that the game sucked, the article actually made me want to play the game myself.

• edited 2011-10-30 16:30:33
    Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

^ He left it on the fence, I think. Comparing the characters to Star Wars was hilarious. :D

The best part of Final Fantasy XII was the lucid environment. I'd go so far to say that it was possibly the most geographically appealling FF. I could play it just to explore the immersive world.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Thanks, guys.

^^ Yeah, but probably not as much as we should. We weren't really expecting this kind of inconvenience, like we were for Irene. We'll be fine, though. Worst comes to worst we can always just stay with my grandparents. I don't expect it to get that bad, though.

Unrelated: Almost done with 999. I've got all of the endings except the True End, and I just finished the library.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Cool.

But you aren't as close to done as you think. The True Ending is long.
  • edited 2011-10-30 16:48:20
    You can change. You can.
    I liked FFXII. In fact, I'd say it's the only FF I actually cared for. It's sad that the last third of the game is so uninspired.

Downloaded and installed Vampire the Masquerade.