If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Good luck, Brozare! Hope you aren't out for too long.
  • edited 2011-10-30 16:51:32
    Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

I also installed Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. I'm playing as a Malkavian female and I just destroyed a were-house. (sic)

The  .38 revolver really sucks, btw.

• edited 2011-10-30 16:52:10
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    @ INUH yay

Also, 999 + that awesome pony crossover stuff made me want to play Phoenix Wright again. So I redownloaded the first game onto my iPod, and I'll probably pick up the rest for DS sometime soon.

Thanks, Everbro.
  • edited 2011-10-30 16:54:03
    You can change. You can.
    >Everbro
    >Brozare

just get a room already, geez
  • edited 2011-10-30 16:54:00
    Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

>Forzare --> Forskin

Fixed.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ no

^^ no
  • Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy
    ^Yes
  • just get a room already, geez

For a supposedly straight guy, you spend a surprising amount of time trying to get other guys to have sex.

(I can't pothole to "Ironic Echo", so I will simply assert that my repetition of a statement you have previously applied to another has most assuredly cut you to the quick and exposed you to the world for the base hypocrite and pony-lover you are.)

• No rainbow star
    > Had all day to study
    > Now needs to get ready for work and has gotten no studying done

I really should pick up better studying habits (ie any...)
  • a little muffled
    I know that feel.
  • Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy
    I'm stuck reading a doorstopper, or more accurately, deciphering it. :P
  • You can change. You can.
    >being called a pony-lover by Protega.

Man, the irony. or should i say...the ipony

it feels so bad to say that 

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44745957/Image reactions/Crying Tennant.gif">
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Kamen Rider Dennou Coil?
  • Good luck, Forz!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    The final boss is Sudoku?

argh

fuck that

to gamefaqs!
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I actually managed to do that within the time limit even though the game doesn't make you.
    I've never solved a Sudoku once in my life. :l

I'm absolutely godawful at them. And at this point I just want to see the end of the story way more than I want to do sudoku.
    Hmmm, gonna use the External Hard Drive to reduce some of the weight I've put on some of this computer.

Besides, I keep most of these movies because...I dunno, lol. I guess I'm a data hoarder or something.
  • edited 2011-10-30 18:47:09
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "I've never solved a Sudoku once in my life. :l"

Finally, a difference between us; I love Sudoku, and have recently tried to get better at them. I've solved a few easier ones in under five minutes.
  • edited 2011-10-30 18:49:52
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    @Forzare:Fair enough. By the way, I dunno if you know this, but the whole [Morphic Field Theory] thing? They didn't make that theory up. (999 spoilers by implication in both links)
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    >People who downloaded VtM:B

AHAHAHHAHA SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR FREE TIME!
    ^He's not kidding. Three days after I got it, Steam said that I'd played 41 hours.
    >Implying I'll play right now instead of...well, when i finish this semester. Or all of this work. Either of.
    Oh wow, really?

Wow.

Just finished. Awesome game. Definitely my favorite DS game I've played up to this point.
  • edited 2011-10-30 19:29:14
    ^Same for me.

Though I wouldn't call it a game.

Looking forward to the sequel? Clover's in it.
  • edited 2011-10-30 19:31:21
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Meh. Semantics.

And yeah, definitely. Is it going to be for DS or 3DS?

Also: guy what wrote 999 also wrote Ever17, right? Or am I misremembering?
  • edited 2011-10-30 19:35:46
    3DS and Vita. Cutscenes are in 3D, though, FWIW.

I think so. I've never read Ever17...
  • edited 2011-10-30 19:37:10
    I've been meaning to, and if it is the same author, then I'll be all over that shit.

I hope it's not 3DS... I was planning on buying a Vita instead.

ONE QUICK GOOGLE LATER

Okay, yeah. It's coming out for 3DS and Vita, and it is indeed the same author.
    You missed my edit. It's on both.