If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Then the game you want is Shin Megami Tensei:Strange Journey for the DS.
  • Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

I've heard about that. It looks pretty interesting. Though does it really count as a successor?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^It's in the main series. It's one of only four games whose Japanese titles actually start with "Shin Megami Tensei."
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

In a world ruled by evil flying elves

an assassin who kills with CDs

teams up with David Bowie to save the world.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >I've heard about that. It looks pretty interesting. Though does it really count as a successor?

It's a main series game, but the game play is more like SMT 2 than anything.
  • You can change. You can.
    So, I think my bank account is compromised.

wheeee, more errands to run tomorrow >_<
  • And I return.

Time to return to my Sins game and crush the bastard who's been bugging me for the last four hours.
  • Been watching James Rolfe's coverage of Halloween for Monster Madness. It's quite amusing and terrifying to see how much of a trainwreck of wasted potential the series becomes; Halloween: Resurrection in particular. So the movie kills off the freaking lead character just so they can focus on the exploits of a bunch of obnoxious teens and pop stars. Are you fucking kidding me?

Surprised that James was simply meh towards the movie, probably because he knew it was going to be shit, so he might as well derive some enjoyment out of it.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^HOLY CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT THAT.

Seriously it's my favorite James Rolfe thing. AVGN I can take or live but I love Monster Madness.
    This appears to be one of those nights when sleep just isn't happening.
    I had another nightmare... an emotional one this time, so I'm up for more than a bit...
    Ah. Yeah, I've had those kinds of nightmares before. They really suck.

Well, the dining hall opens for breakfast in just an hour and twenty minutes, so there's not much point going to bed now.
    I had a nightmare this afternoon about a civil war on my street over the death of one of my cats...

and another one after getting to bed about my mom coming back...

I really wish I would stop having the latter.
    :(

-hugs-
  • No rainbow star
    *Also gives a hug*
    *hugs Malk*
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Gay.

-hug- <_< >_>
    IJBM: getting a message that a program stopped working...when I exit the program.

Um, yeah, that was the intended result. Thanks for paying attention, computer.
    Just came from class.

I've never had to run so hard for an history class in my life.

i think imma shit my kidneys.
    Huh?
    Had to print an essay on Caligari. There are no printers in campus, so you might see the problem.

Also, had a five minute cap. 
    Ahh...

That sucks.
  • Why no printers?
    Eh, it's OK. At least I managed to do it. Otherwise, it woulda suck.

@AHR: Well, there probably are (It being the XXI century and all), but there are none for student use. 

It's not like any good ol' internet café was particularly far or anything, but getting out of school from the Editing Room is a bit lengthy.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^You should invest in your own printer. Mine is a godsend compared to the crazy printing runs I had to do last year.
    I would if I hadn't become penniless just now because of some shifty shit at the banks. Bah.

Well, not penniless, still got my folks, but my own money is gone. wheee
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Mind if I ask what kind of shifty shit?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >>mfw the power just came back
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu3j3Qh7sTE
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yay!
    @Icalasari: Monthly fees that were never brought up until now, basically.