If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• AKA no series in existence. I don't think any series can ever be perfect, which is why I really don't care about number ratings. Each series has its own merits that makes it what it is, good or bad.
  • edited 2011-10-28 22:53:18
    I don't see why 10/10 has to mean perfection.  Really, all it needs to mean is that the work is better than 90-95% of other works of the same type, I think.  Well, assuming quality can be measured on a linear scale like that in the first place.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well, I didn't mean perfection, I just meant that it ought to have no glaring logic holes in its presentation through the course of my watching it, and through my subsequent thinking through it.  The latter condition is surprisingly easy to achieve since my mind will actually naturally fill in holes.  Apart from this, just have a story that's both got lots of interesting things to think about but one that's also emotionally very satisfying.
  • No rainbow star
    I have a feeling nobody likes my Wild World live blog

...I'm still having fun with it though :D
  • edited 2011-10-29 00:19:46
    Unless the liveblog is to mock something, people tend to gravitate towards stuff they've seen or are related to stuff they've seen. Also, it's difficult to comment on something you haven't experienced without resorting to the ever-so-generic "Alright! Good job!" type of comment.
  • You can change. You can.
    Hopefully you'll actually try to finish it. I think Malk's Smallville liveblog is the only one that updates consistently on here. And lcalasari's Animal Crossing: Wild World liveblog.

I've written three drafts for my comic liveblog.

I have no plan in ever posting them and it shall stay that way >:|
  • My blog will be updated today, it's just that I've had stuffs in the way.
    So, I watched the new community.

It was good, but I'm not liking the anthology trend. (Although according to Harmon, this season will be about alternate timelines, so maybe I'll get used to it)
  • Kichigai birthday!!

• Tonight's program possibilities:

a)stay home and get a headstart on homework, opening up more possibilities to do stuff next week

b)crash open Halloween party at a bar at which I might know people, possibly

c)go to screening of Afro-Samurai Resurrection provided I can rope in some people to go with

What do?

• How difficult is the subject?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    It's snowing.

In October.

Ugh, I hate the mountains.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm not even in the mountains and it's snowing. Hard.

We're supposed to get 6-10 inches and maybe lose power.

:l
  • No rainbow star
    When I was born there was a nasty blizzard in Calgary :D
  • I hate having to legitimately dislike someone who I once liked. It's disappointing. 

/mini-ijbm
  • The subjects are all easy, it's the assignments that pile on. But it's a tad late to round up people, so I'll stay in and do homework. Had a Halloween party yesterday anyway, so I got to celebrate it anyway.

• "Had a Halloween party yesterday anyway, so I got to celebrate it anyway."

Redundant, much? [/anal]

Though I do wonder why we use such extraneous words so frequently. One of my profs referred to words like "However" as equivalent to throat-clearing.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I just got 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors in from Gamefly. 

The story is compelling, but from start one the gameplay is 'search every nook and cranny' adventure game logic.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Yeah. I think I said on another thread that the gameplay is not the reason to get it.

Did you delete the old file if there is one? If you didn't, you can get the true ending without doing the things necessary to get it to make any goddamn sense.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, the novel part more than makes up for the meh puzzles. And I apparently haven't even gotten to the good part yet.
  • I shall pimp my deviant art account, and you will look at it, because I am lonely!

• edited 2011-10-29 14:23:23
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^What all have you done at this point, anyway? Get your second ending yet?
    I got the knife ending and the axe ending so far. I'm going to go for more later today.
    I'd suggest going through the other last room, then looking into what you could have done to prevent the axe ending from happening.
  • I saw In Time with my wife today. I thought the concept was an interesting one, but the execution kind of fell flat for me.

There was also only like 6 groups of people in the theater, which probably doesn't bode well for a movie that opened last night.
    man, i don't even know what to do now. probably send this report or something and thenn sleep a nap.
  • I hate having to legitimately dislike someone who I once liked. It's disappointing.

Me too. It seems to be happening to me a lot lately.

^^^^ Will do.

Also, is it only door choices that affect the ending?
    ^No.

There's other stuff, too. Quite a bit of it.