If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Happy unbirthday, Forzare!

And from what I can tell, Nichijou seems to be an exaggerated, overdone imitation of Azumanga Daioh.  AzuDai was more laid back.

Juan_Carlos, what's that character in the reaction image you just posted right beneath "keep dreaming"?

> tsundere Sauron
    > ithinkthatsmoe.jpg

Win.

...what?  I'm going to wish Forzare a happy birthday when it's actually his birthday.
  • Happy pre-birthday Forzare, you only have one of these each year.
  • ^^ But it is his birthday...just not in the part of the world he (and you too probably) is in...
  • You can change. You can.
    @Glennmagusharvey: Nope. It was an image I found and couldn't resist using it.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    :D

thanks bros
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Happy early birthday, bro!

I'm writing up some campaign stuff for my D&D game. I think I've outdone myself this time, and I have some long-term plans for this first adventure. Hopefully that doesn't mean the players will get killed too soon.
  • Happy early birthday Forzare.
  • edited 2011-10-20 22:00:45
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    So tonight in our vampire game.

Juan Carlos stormed into a hotel lounge, shot everyone dead including a family of four, stole an El Camino with a half a million worth of drugs in the trunk, then used necromancy to summon the seven year old girl in the family and bind her to the car while he described to her how he liked to feed on victims.

Man, Vampire is a fun game.
  • edited 2011-10-20 23:45:31
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Got my School Certificate results back (NOT that I just took it, but that my previous original one was stolen and I had to order a replacement)

I got an 87 in English

I am so proud of me
  • Well now, it's been a while since I've seen a course mark expressed in a percent grade.

Which year is this?

One day I'll kick you in the nuts for sullying my name

either that or create a Jew bank thief called Jerry.

Either of. 
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    This is 10th grade exams
  • Well, good job. English can be a pain sometimes.

Hmm...I have a bad habit of assuming everyone is the same age as I am unless otherwise stated.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    As I said

It's not actually the grade I'm in, I just sent away for a replacement copy as my old one was stolen, and I'd forgotten my results, so I was pleasantly shocked.

Im 18, and am actually applying for my HSC course. if stuff hadn't screwed up, I would have been either in the workforce or in university/college by now.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    You'd have to talk the flaws 'self-loathing' and 'crazy girl magnet', Juan. =P
    'crazy girl magnet'

You like dem crazy

'self-loathing'

It'd make me hypocritical.

anyway, let's work on Jerry the Diamond Stealing Jew :D

• edited 2011-10-21 00:01:25
    ^^^Oh dearest, did they track down whomever was responsible? That's pretty dickish, to say the least.
    Hmmm, I'd say we'd have a social/physical/mental character though we'd ending up putting the freebie points into mental attributes because he'd have to be fairly smart to outwit those silly Christians. =D
    I'm pretty sure it was my mother when we kicked her out.

No proof though.
    Genius

also...

erm

how do i played vampire
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I own a few rulebooks to various White Wolf games, but haven't ever been able to play. It's hard enough to get a D&D group together even with all its popularity.
  • edited 2011-10-21 00:13:30
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >10:30 PM
    >Hm, it's kind of early, but I feel like I could sleep, and I'd like to be up at a decent hour tomorrow
    >I think I'll check ED before I go to bed
    >Spend three hours reading pony comics
    >1:13 AM
    >Oh Celestiadammit
  • edited 2011-10-21 00:16:13
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Juan: There are handy manuals you can download online. =D

I still need to torrent the new reboot.

^^Location is an important element. You're on a college though, so there should be a good number interested.
    Eh, I'm not being serious. You know I dislike RPing

nerds. all of you.

now, if you'll excuse me, I have to build a deck for a children card's game
    True, there might be...but I'm leaving after this year, so I couldn't do a long-term game, and I suck at meeting people...
    You could always put out flyers. Or go to clubs where people who seem to be interested in that stuff are. Colleges are perfect for that sort of thing. I remember one year of college I had a game each night of the week.
    That still doesn't solve the problem that I'm going to be leaving before all that long.
    Well then, be patient and wait until you move. Or just run one-shots.
  • edited 2011-10-21 03:45:53
    God-fucking dammit. Why didn't I just leave my friend's place half an hour earlier? Fuck, I've missed my boyfriend.

On the plus side, I rediscovered Re-edited.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Happy actual birthday, Forzare!