If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So yeah, Arkham City is pretty friggin awesome,
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Yeah. It is.

The Mister Freeze fight is my favorite.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I haven't gotten to that yet. I got to the first scene with the Joker before I had to stop and visit with my grandparents.
  • No rainbow star
    INUH: Yeah, but it seems like it would be worth it
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    It might be. I'm just thinking out loud.

Just 100%ed Arkham Asylum.
  • I'm reorganizing my DVDs, but I dunno if I should put The Dark Knight under D for Dark Knight, or under B for Batman: The Dark Knight.

I mean, I know the film isn't CALLED that, but it helps to keep all the Batman films together. HELP!
    Films from the same series should be under the series name rather than their individual titles. That's how I do it.
  • You can change. You can.
    I normally just order them for series

So, first IC of the weekend. I really love this class. And funnily enough, we're watching No Country For Old Men tomorrow. 
  • Happy either birthday or belated birthday, Forzare!
  • I was sceptical about Sonic Generations at first, but the gameplay videos have won me over. The one problem I can see is that the perspective moves so much. Could be nauseating.

If anyone brings up that stupid-ass Sonic Cycle image, I will commit metaphorical acts of violence on you.

• $80+ per session
    The perspective changes in Sonic Colors were good, so if it's anything like that, then no problem.

I'm not sure which I want to play first. Vampire or Deus Ex...
  • edited 2011-10-21 20:19:00
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I haven't played Vampire yet...I should.

I think Deus Ex costs half as much on Steam.
  • $80+ per session
    I feel like both games have rivaling levels of replay value.

Think I'm gonna go with Deus Ex first though. I see so many things saying it's the best PC game ever that I just gotta try it.
    A word of advice: If you want to snipe, take pistols, not rifles. You get a scope for a pistol really fast, and there's more ammo available for it.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Just finished Eden of the East's second movie, and with that, the series as a whole. What a ride it was.
    Indeed.

Though I try to pretend the last thirty seconds didn't happen.
  • edited 2011-10-21 20:53:57
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^^Is the second movie out on Netflix yet?

/toolazytocheck
    @INUH: I see what you mean; it could have ended in a much more satisfying way . . . ;_;

@Neo_Crimson: Hell if I know; I have the DVD. And I don't have Netflix.
    It wasn't so much that it was dissatisfying as that there was absolutely no reason for that to happen.
    I'm guessing you're referring to the post-credits? I meant the whole epilogue.
    I don't remember, it's been awhile. I'm talking about where Takizawa wanders off for no reason at all.
    Ah. That's what I was thinking of. That was way too ambiguous.
    Sorry. Like I've said, I haven't seen it in awhile.

Right. So we're agreed, then.

Everything else about the series was awesome.
  • I think Liam O'Brian has one of the best voices in history.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I just finished the Eleventh Hour and The Beast Below and HOLY FUCKING CRAP THIS IS LEAGUES BETTER THAN THE FIRST TWO EPISODES OF NEW SERIES' FIRST SEASON.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I like Malk's current avatar.

So, I'm acquiring Medieval II: Total War soon. To liveblog or not?
    No. Catch up on the weapons thing first :P

[Or do. Your call.]
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Why thank you. I didn't expect that. I thought it would be kinda moe for your tastes.
  • I think I suffer from "break every game and role-play I participate in or play in half" syndrome.
  • edited 2011-10-21 23:51:35
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^^ I'll do both. The pattern with the weapons things is that I tend to do a burst and then rest.

^^ "Moe" isn't the term that comes to mind for me. Keep in mind that some of the patron saints of moe are some of my favourite characters, albeit the ones from when moe itself was unbuilt and thus hadn't become a thematic mainstay. Moe doesn't bother me as an element of a more diverse work of media, I just dislike it when it's too much of a focus.