If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Poot dispenser here

@Alex: Well, have you heard of the upcoming War of the Roses, Pirates, Vikings & Knights II or the game that the developers of PVKII are making? Those probably nail medieval combat a little better.

• Has friends besides tanks now

So, I was feeling pretty glum, but then some people invited me to work out with them after seeing a FB post I made, so I'm feeling pretty okay. It's just too bad that there's apparently a super-extra-important anime club meeting today, so I couldn't go swimming with them. Next time, I guess.

Also, I sense another all-nighter, between wanting to do Pathfinder stuff and actually having homework.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

You could do my homework for me, too :3

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool
    >Prophecy of the Lich
    >On the tenth month of the tenth year, the dead will walk again!
    >Kingdom transitions to a nine month calendar
  • You can change. You can.

So one of my roommates seems to have cut off my internet connection entirely because I apparently spent 5 gigs in as many days (We have an 80 gigabyte limit)

I wouldn’t be really mad about it were it not because I performed a restauration and lost my fucking essay for tomorrow and it was like the only file I forgot to dropbox for some fucking reason and were it not because somebody else had to tell me that rather than the roommate in question.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Oh man I forgot, most college roommates tend to be fairly unbearable don't they?

• edited 2012-11-12 22:43:18
    Has friends besides tanks now

Sucks for you guys. Mine's been totally fine. Well, some might take issue with how his girlfriend gets kicked out of her own room and stays here more often than not, but they don't exactly get unbearably intimate or anything. And he'll let me know if it does.

That really does suck, though, Juan.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't even have a roommate, I win :3

Well, he's not really a college roommate, but whatever. Point is, it's grating because I could easily have saved myself a lot of grief if he had just told me that he was going to do that rather than having a third party forget they were going to do that and have me blunder around trying to fix an issue that couldn't be solved from my computer.

The answer is to upgrade to a 500GB limit, like mine.

• edited 2012-11-12 22:46:46

(We have an 80 gigabyte limit)

That is horrible.

^ Or have no cap like me...

The answer is to upgrade to a 500GB limit, like mine.

I prefer the one where I have limitless internet, thank you very much.

They are more expensive with Telstra.

i dunno what a telstra is but i know you are not canadian and as such your opinion does not count

how do you like them apples huh

yeah well you are a colombian

so your opinion only counts for even half of mine

so there

but

you can't divide nothing

that's like

a thing

well i guess you could but like

effort

Then I guess you should have given my opinion some weight >:|

But yeah my point is, I don't know how shit works in Australia but I don't think it works the same way it works on Canada

isn't your internet administered by dingos

of course not

the kangaroos took over ages ago

And the treasurer of the Hardin County Republican Party, Peter Morrison, asked in a post-election newsletter, "Why should Vermont and Texas live under the same government?" Morrison's newsletter requested an "amicable divorce" from the "maggots" who reelected President Obama, many of them voting on an "ethnic basis."

ok

man at this juncture, do you really want to be in the same nation as texas

seriously

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I have friends who live in Texas and who I don't want to be subjected to the anarchy that a Texan Republic would lead to, so yes, kinda.

if you were friends with them, you would just pay for their airplane tickets

that's what real friends would do, lazuli

are you real friends

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

But airplane tickets are like several hundred dollars

and I have like

five dollars

and some gum.

Can you pay for airplane tickets with gum.

• I'm a damn twisted person

You can commit identity theft and have somebody else pay for the tickets. 

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

requested an "amicable divorce" from the "maggots" who reelected President Obama, many of them voting on an "ethnic basis."

How very amicable.

Anyway, how many red states could survive on their own? I mean, I guess Texas might be able to, but I think they'd be the only one if they could.

Anyway, I checked that website and the second most popular petition is "Support mandatory labels on genetically engineered foods."

I kind of want the white house to go "okay. All non-wild food must now be labeled as genetically modified."

• The last paragraph of that article, though. "Batman sighed."
  • Poot dispenser here

And this thread hits 30000 posts.