If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Vidya Gaems General

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Okay, so since Crimson is a total bro, I am now a proud owner of Warhammer 40k Space Marine.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Decided to pick up the Dawn of War 2 bundle too.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I didn't know "Space Marine" is a videogame; I thought it was either a figurine or an tabletop expansion pack.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Well, there is a kind of figurine called a "Space Marine", so you're on the money there. It's also a third person shooter/hack and slash by Relic, though. 

Well I know WH40K features space marines as characters/units, so that's why I thought that.

Ooh, Telltale released the second episode of The Walking Dead game.

• edited 2012-06-29 16:54:43
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

welp

the walking dead had made me feel more like an asshole than pretty much any other game I can think of off the top of my head

EDIT: The Walking Dead episodic game by Telltale: Officially better than the show so far.

• Damn, I really need to play episode 2 soon.

do it

I've been enjoying the Walking Dead game way more than I expected I would.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Okay, so, I'm getting Dragon's Dogma for my birthday. (I've said before that the game sounds too annoying to justify me spending that much on it, but hey, I'm getting it for free so it's worth it.)

Must remember to make Alex buy a headset for his PS3 first. :|

• You can change. You can.

can't you get a sexier better game

arkham city

arkham city is a grand old time
  • You can change. You can.

any game where you punch a shark in the snout to establish superiority is a grand old time, indeed

• But you never had any to begin with.

Shame you only get to punch the shark once.

• edited 2012-06-30 13:12:59
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

every time a game uses both steam and gfwl at the same time

a puppy dies

• edited 2012-06-30 15:06:56
    Has friends besides tanks now

BBCSX has officially immensely annoyed me by virtue of Platinum's gag reel. Just, what the fuck is this?

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Goddammit, Runic give me Torchlight II's release date already.

So Warhammer 40k Space Marine might not be especially deep or thought provoking or anything, but it’s pretty much liquid fun injected sraight into my bloodstream.

Have you gotten to use the Thunder Hammer and jump pack in tandem yet? They are made of pure testosterone and flammable materials. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Alex! You're here!

Buy a headset for your PS3 sometime before July 16. 

But Dragon's Dogma doesn't even have direct multiplayer. :|

No, but I'm liable to lose interest if I can't talk to people.

C'mon. It'll be like, a birthday present for me.

Welp, if I'm at JB Hi Fi or EB Games anytime soon, I'll pick some up. I kind of need new headphones anyway. 

• edited 2012-07-01 07:21:26

Have you gotten to use the Thunder Hammer and jump pack in tandem yet? They are made of pure testosterone and flammable materials.

Not yet.  I've only gotten to use the jump pack once so far, and I haven't seen the Hammer yet.  I'm on chapter... seven I think?

yaaaay birthday present

Even if it will be kinda late because my birthday is in a week and a half.

• Definitely not gay.

You know, I feel sorry for the Skull Kid. Despite being an immense dickbag throughout the entire game, he was at his core just a scared and lonely kid driven to despair via various misunderstandings. And while this by no means excuses his actions, I guess that understanding this means understanding why he did what he did.

• edited 2012-07-01 10:14:47
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

So I finished Metroid Fusion the other day, first Metroid game I ever played so I had no flipping clue what was happening, but it was pretty fun (if sometimes esoteric in what it wanted you to do, but meh).

I started Zero Mission last night but didn't get too far. Only explored a couple maps. 

Am also playing the GBA smush-together of Gradius games that is Gradius Advance, it's pretty fun. The Lord British ftfw. 

gfwl

geophysical...fluid...world...laconisation?

• But you never had any to begin with.

Games for Windows Live.