If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Old Republic

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

A day and a half, but I patch really slowly.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Dear god the bonus series quests are insanely long. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

inorite

Finished the first Act on Noximillian today

Storming Lord Vivicar's spaceship with only Qyzen as backup was pretty fucking satisfying.

Also, I've found that a combination of Force Lift (As I've taken a skill from my skill tree that stuns opponents for a second if my Lift is broken early) and Force Stun allows me to knock off easily a tenth of any boss's health. Combining that with Mind Snap (The skill that interrupts any skill they're using and renders it unusable for four seconds), I've found that bosses now rarely even knock out Qyzen, let alone actually damage me.

And the lightsaber I got as a reward for the quest is my best saber yet.

• I have a lightsaber now, yaaaaaay!

Good point about having to run so many Grade 3 Underworld Trading missions: I keep finding Armormech/Synthweaving schematics for orange gear.

If you find any lightsaber or focus or shield or lightsaber parts schematics, save them for me so i can craft them 

-nod nod-

Unfortunately, Lightsaber/focus/shield/lightsaber part schematics are found through Treasure Hunting, not Underworld Trading.

I've found a few via random drops though.

Yup, and that's totally a thing I can do. Just won't find any through Underworld Trading like I do my Armormech schematics.

• edited 2012-05-06 04:07:48

Stupid fucking subscription MMO policies. 

I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY

WHY WON'T YOU TAKE IT YOU BASTARDS

YES I WAS TRYING TO BE A CHEAPSKATE EARLIER BUT NOW I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY

WHY WON'T YOU TAKE IT

• edited 2012-05-06 07:40:05

(Deleted)

?

C2N2 (or more properly, (CN)2 ) is the Molecular formula for Cyanogen, a colorless, toxic gas with a pungent odor which can be further refined into Cyanide. This should make us worry when he informs you that he's released an aroma of Alderaanian nectar through out the ship for your enjoyment.

ahaha

• ?

Sorry Nova, I guess that was a little weird.

What happened was: I looked at this thread after being away from this board for a while, and at first glance it looked like the most recent post was the screenshot of you with your pet.  So I made a post asking if that was a baby tauntaun.  Without quoting your post or anything, since I thought I didn't need to.  Then I looked more closely and saw that actually there had been two pages of posts since then, and that the most recent was actually Kraken's.

I thought about just editing the post to clarify which one I was responding to, but then I looked at the rest of the thread and saw that my question had already been answered: it is, indeed, a tauntaun.  So I thought that asking a question that had already been answered wouuld make me look kind of stupid, and I couldn't think of anything new to write at the time, and didn't know how to get rid of the post entirely, so I just removed the text and put "deleted" in there.

And that is my tale. >_>

• edited 2012-05-06 23:33:59
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Oh.

Well, you can't actually delete posts without flagging it for a moderator. However, usually when this sort of thing happens, you just edit your posts with an explanation. Like so.

Woops, forgot to edit.

I'm thinking of speccing myself out as more of a tank, actually. I guess this means I need to make higher Endurance Armourings/Mods.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Actually, I think that with the way Endurance stacks for Shadows, Willpower is more useful for tanking.  I may be misremembering that, though.

Also bluh, I haven't played in like a week.

Willpower increases more, at 4 per level as compared to 3.5 a level, but Endurance grants extra health and health regeneration. To be specific, every point in Endurance gives you an extra 10 HP, and every 5 points in Endurance gives you +1% health regeneration.

Willpower is more useful to people who focus on dealing damage, instead of taking it.

The quest on Balmorra, with Ensign Durmat, as a Sith Warrior, is kind of sad.

Let's see, then there was that time I shot myself in the foot... -looks up and sees you there- Oh, I was just... reliving my good memories. Since they're about to get wiped, and all.

... Not that I have many of them.

Still, the response I gave at the end made me feel less... crappy.

"Don't let anyone tell you who you are."

Alk: Here's that armour.

Go die in a fire, patrols.

Hey. Not going to be online tonight or tomorrow because of closing shift. Good news however is that my artifice is ridiculously high and I can actually craft items you can use now.

-nod nod-

My Cybertech is also getting ridiculously high. Like, 360 high. A few... hundred thousand... more credits, and I'll hit the cap and finally be able to actually make everything.

Hey, Forz, what level are you again?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    My characters are 42, 42, and 45. I haven't played in a while.

weehee

That means I'm actually at the level where we could run Flashpoints together and you wouldn't steal all my EXP.

I'm 39 now.

Things I hate now include:

- Fucking crafting. Half an hour per mission, just for a chance at getting some Neuranium.

- Patrols that pull other mobs in with them. And then I am fighting the original group of five weak enemies, a patrolling elite, and another group of two weak enemies and another elite.

When Alk gets online next, I need to bug him into getting me a better hilt, because I'm dealing jack shit damage :V

okay

cementing my position as the sole poster in this thread

Do you want to run some Flashpoints tomorrow or the day after Wednesday, Forz? actually i guess it would be today not tomorrow but whatever

Maybe? Timezones are confusing, and I think I'm pretty busy for the next couple days.

I'd certainly like to, though.