If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A Wild Pokémon thread appeared!

Comments

• a little muffled

True, but of the three or four common pronunciations, one is probably correct, right?

Meanwhile we do know how to pronounce Rayquaza and everyone still says it wrong.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Rayquaza, you can at least figure out by looking at it.

I was pronouncing Suicune, "Sui-SEEN" for like 3 years because it never crossed my mind that c was supposed to have a hard k sound. I've also heard it pronounced "Sow-Seen" for some reason.

• a little muffled
    Both pronunciations of Rayquaza are equally supported by the spelling though.

In fact if you don't know the name origin, ray-KWAH-za probably seems much more reasonable.

>Volcarona vs. Mandibuzz

>Heat Wave takes about 60% health.

>Brave Bird

>OHKO

>Flame Body activates

>Recoil + Burn kills it

If my Volcorona had fingers, it would probably be flipping the bird right now.

• No rainbow star
    ^ As in middle finger or literally flipping Mandibuzz over?
  • But you never had any to begin with.

Back when I was in primary school, everyone pronounced it Sue-see-ein. Dunno where that even came from.

All 297 Pokemon in the Unova dex seen!

Shiny Haxorus here I come!

• No rainbow star

God /vp/ is fun to read right now. Everybody being morons

• edited 2013-01-10 01:17:12
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Jesus Christ they throw rare items at you in B2/W2. I have 5 Rare Candies, 4 PP UPs, and 6 PP Maxes.

• edited 2013-01-10 14:03:55
    No rainbow star
    I want more info :<

Hurry up Japan and leak corocoro! Enough to wet our appetites!
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

has anyone heard anything about the assorted rumors that the starters and legendaries are going to be the only new Pokemon?

because that sounds fishy to me.

Yeah, there's no way they'd do that. There'd be an outrage.

Didn't they confirm in the announcement that the total number of Pokemon exceeds 700 now?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Yeah, that's blatantly bullshit.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Seems to mostly be going around Facebook. I haven't seen anything about it on tumblr or twitter.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    I have the game because my dad works for Nintendo in China and it's true. I can't show you though because my camera is broken
  • edited 2013-01-11 10:16:26
    No rainbow star
    9'10" (3 m) Xerneas and 19' (5.8 m) Yveltal

Huh.

• No rainbow star
    ^ I dun geddit

^They're characters from Bob's Burgers, while Fennekin is a stretch, the other two are uncanny.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

So, after being dragged to Pokestar Studios, I decided to stick around for a while and make all the movies I could.

After making literally every single movie I could, I advanced to the third rank in there (the one where the dude selling pictures of movie stars begins selling pictures of you, and you get the preschooler and nurse and policeman in the cinema with the screens).

I walked out without making the The Giant Woman movies. I now have 65 Lemonades, 7 Berry Juices, 15 Moomoo Milks, 5 Hyper Potions, and 5 Lava Cookies. Sweet.

Yup, the studios drown you in lemonade. I don't think I've ever bought a potion in BW2.

• No rainbow star
    I don't like how the studios make you save after each movie you want to count...
  • No rainbow star
    So. Any theories on the starter evolutions?

Water/Fighting, Grass/Fighting, Pure Fire. :P

Fire/Psychic, Water/Fighting, and Grass/Bug.

I am basing this on very, very little.

• a little muffled

Why would a porcupine/squirrel hybrid evolve into a bug?

^Because it can use Pin Missile.

I did say I was basing this on very little. Shut up.

• No rainbow star
    Froakie - Water/Dark

The foam forms a bag shape on its back. The white hands look like gloves. It lands in a three point position in the trailer and looks like it's looking for if it's all clear in the sugimori art. The dots on the face look like the knots on the bags Gen I and II burglars used. And its attack made slashing sounds and was fast, making me suspect a more sinister move. So a darker colour scheme with a big bag, lanky body, and probably has attacks like thief, faint attack, some sort of new paralysis or sleep move, and double team

Fennekin - Fire/Psychic

Nuff said

Chespin - lolidunno
  • No rainbow star
    "Most of the Pokémon that have been corrupted by darkness only seem to be able to communicate with indistinct sounds. Interestingly, the Glalie and Mamoswine produce a sound very similar to their main series games cries."

New theory: Mystery Dungeon takes place in the distant Pokepast. The main games take place after the Time Gears are placed in the "bad" future. Too many future Pokemon were permanently corrupted to let them gain back their intelligence