If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A Wild Pokémon thread appeared!

1646566676870»

Comments

• No rainbow star

According to Serebii, your Pokemon grow faster if they reach a level that they can evolve at but are kept from evolving. Guess it's to balance things out for those who don't want to evolve Pokemon. Looking forward to seeing that in Pokemon Table Top adventures for the Underdog Class

• My Team so far (Beaten the game already)

Lv. 65 Doublade

Lv. 64 Charizard

Lv.64 Pangoro

Lv.62 Haxorus

Lv.63 Pikachu

Lv. 64 Greninja

So, anyone want to share their Friend Codes for future trades/battles/etc.?

• Caught my first legit shiny and it's a Kakuna.

• No rainbow star

I want to use all three Kalos Starters, and Charizard, and Honedge, Klefki, Florges, and Talonflame

>.< Dammit!

• No rainbow star

Is it normal to want to throw members of the evil team off of a cliff?

Because between their attitude and the way they dress, my brain says that the world would be done a favour by committing mass murder on Team Flare

• Whenever I see the full Mega Evolution sequence, I feel tempted to yell "Charge! D.N.A Burst Mode!"

• No rainbow star

Caught Yveltal

Lysandr is a fucking nut job. I think he's a step down from Mr. "I'm going to fucking fire GIANT ICICLES at you and freeze you for an eternity!" Ghetsis

• a little muffled

He's roughly equivalent to Cyrus in insanity but less self-aware.

• Yeah. I could tell as soon as I saw him that he'd be the villain. Pokemon's stories have gotten better, but they're still not exactly subtle about it.

• a little muffled

It was certainly far from shocking when the reveal happened, but I'll give them credit for the fact that I at least briefly considered that he might not be evil. Better than usual.

• edited 2013-10-29 19:34:10
    No rainbow star

Sliggoo. Sliggoo and Ditto and Eevee everywhere

• a little muffled

Fuck Siebold's Gyarados so hard.