If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A Wild Pokémon thread appeared!

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

The "possibly" is because of the painfully low encounter rate for them.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Bah?

You're not stuck with Marill's line for Water. You also have Psyduck. 

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Oh, right, I keep forgetting about that because I just arbitrarily don't like Psyduck >.>

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

you are a horrible person. :| 

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Psyduck is awesome.

And Golduck is a bro.

• a little muffled
    Yeah Psyduck is awesome.
  • Definitely not gay.

Golduck's TOO SLOW for me.

• a little muffled

which fossil should I pick halp

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

plume fossil

• Has friends besides tanks now

Plume fossil, definitely. Unless you already have a fuckawesome beastly killing machine (like Garchomp).

• a little muffled

Garchomp is not even in the game.

I do like the idea of getting Archeops but I already have a Flying-type and don't have a Water-type.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Yes, but Archeops is a thousand times better than any of the other Flying-type Pokemon in the game.

I just don't like Archeops on a design level. Doesn't apply to me.

I fly with Volcarona until I get a different flyer, and I teach Volcarona Bug Buzz or something.

• No rainbow star

Well, Carracosta is an excellent wall and with Sturdy can pretty much stall everything to death. His only real weakness is grass

• a little muffled

@Nova: Well, yeah, I get that. In truth I forgot about Archeops existing when I decided to catch a Pidove.

Also keep in mind that I'll probably pick the opposite fossil in Black 2, so it's not like I'll never use Archeops at all.

Eh, in the end I might pick the Plume Fossil anyway. Carracosta is a physical attacker so not really a great user of Surf anyway; I can catch something random as a Surf slave and run without a Water in my main team if it comes to that (I'm not a huge fan of any of the Unova Water-types tbh).

I always pick Oshawott.

The...5? times I have started a new game in 5th Gen, I've always used Oshawott.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Currently in Nimbasa, training up for Elesa. Current team is a Krokorok, Servine, Minccino, Trubbish, Herdier, and Rattata. Elekid got mutilated by Burgh's Leavanny, and Purrloin and Patrat got killed off by critical related incidents somewhere down the line.

Damn it Purrloin. I love you so much, but you are so so weak...

• a little muffled

I'm not a fan of Oshawott, or Samurott for that matter. I dew quite like Dewott though.

I picked Snivy on my first (incomplete) playthrough, and Tepig this time. Probably going to pick Snivy again in B2.

• Definitely not gay.

Snivy is so sub-par but I love him anyway~

• I remembered I had Pokemon Online.

Anyone up for some matches tomorrow? I go by Lai there too. NU or RU sounds fine by me.

• Definitely not gay.

^ I only play in OU right now.

...OU sucks. EVERYONE has a weather team.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

non-browser based battle simulators what is this the 2010s

But seriously, I personally find Pokemon Showdown a lot easier to use. No Disk Space used, actual animations, no need to update, etc.

• edited 2012-11-02 08:25:17
    a little muffled
    Showdown is better, yeah. It for some reason doesn't work at my mom's house though.

Also peeps need to play more UU.
  • Definitely not gay.

Also peeps need to play more UU.

I have a UU team, but it's out of date.

• a little muffled
    Anyway, ended up picking the Plume Fossil, and Chester the Archen has now joined my team. Thus for now I have two Flying-types. One of them will probably get axed once I've got more than six though.
  • a little muffled

Ended up being slightly overleveled for Elesa. The battle was still challenging as aside from the not-incredibly-bulking Sandile all of my Pokémon are weak to Flying or Electric. So Sandile ended up having to carry the whole battle on her own more or less (and evolved after it, no surprise).

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

I'm playing on Pokemon Showdown's main server on Ubers. Name's MrMe05.

• No rainbow star
    ^^ What level?
  • edited 2012-11-02 23:47:07
    "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."