If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A Wild Pokémon thread appeared!

Comments

• No rainbow star
    Today I learned Pine is a banned name in Pokemon because it means dick or something

Nevermind that it would confuse a kid why they can't name their Pokemon Pine, leading to a google search and them learning, thus defeating the point

Nintendo, a one list fits all censor list is a bad idea for a reason

By the way, planning to get an AR that works with 3DS so that I can name a grass type Pine because fuck that
  • a little muffled
    holy crap someone other than me posted here
  • ^^ Can you nickname a Pokémon "Pineco"?

• No rainbow star
    ^ If I recall, no
  • a little muffled

Reminds me of the Cofagrigus thing.

• Down goes the Elite Four and Iris!

My team when it happened.

Lv.56 Weezing

Lv.57 Stoutland

Lv.55 Serperior

Lv.57 Eelektross

Lv.55 Magmortar

Lv.57 Lucario
  • Got access to the GTS now. Can anyone spare me an Archen? I don't really have any EV/IV trained Pokemon on me though.

• edited 2012-12-02 22:17:49
    "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

woah when did this happen 

White: If you try to put it into a fridge, it uses its psychic powers to prevent you from opening the door.

Best fake Pokedex entry ever.

And then I look two sentences down and realize it's not the real Pokedex entries. :C

• a little muffled
    Like two weeks ago. I thought I'd posted it here but maybe not.
  • No rainbow star
    So

Uh

My Dialga apparently glitched out during the Poke Transfer

He is now a TARDIS as he knows both Roar of Time and Spacial Rend
  • Definitely not gay.

I never saw the subtext between Elesa and Skyla. Skyla always acted like a good friend trying to help out her lonely friend Elesa to me. 

Or maybe it's more fun to pretend that they're in lesbians than to assume that they were just good friends?

• No rainbow star

Anybody have a level 63 Deino or Zweilous I could borrow?

Considering Deino evolve at level 50, that's a level of pain I'm not quite ready to go through for the Egg Charm on White 2, so a Zweilous at level 63 I could just rare candy, evolve, then breed (or if a Deino, just use two rare candies)

Also could use a few version exclusives/rarities (*coughheracrosscoughgothitacough*)

• I think I might have a Heracross to spare. I might need to go catch a Gothorita in my Black 2. I'll try to do it when I'm done with this report.

• edited 2012-12-10 01:57:32
    No rainbow star

Alright

Also if I could borrow your Thundurus so I can go catch Landuros on my White version, then I could lend you my Tornadus right after (I have a Master Ball from my White 2 that I can spare, so the capture should be quick and painless)

• Sure, I'm finishing up my report soon. Not sure if I have to put it off until tomorrow given the time but I will try.

• No rainbow star

Alright. I'll be here for a bit longer

• LaiLai
    edited 2012-12-10 02:45:26

So, got my White card. Loading up White for trade. I can haz Friend Code?

• No rainbow star

Ok

I have the Master Ball on my White. I'll send over a shiny as collateral for your Thundurus. After I capture that, I'll send over my Tornadus while I load up White 2/Capture some junk Pokemon on White

• Sure thing.

• No rainbow star

White FC:

1034 0592 3734

• White FC:

4599 7858 6475

• No rainbow star

Going in

• No rainbow star

Now off to capture Landorus

• JUST GO FOR IT!

• No rainbow star

I am a derpface. I need Tornadus. Not Thundurus >.<

I blame it on being 12:56 AM here

• No rainbow star

*Sigh* Entering the trade again

Sorry about that. I just... I have no idea why my brain thought Thundurus

• Ah, sorry to hear that. I'll trade back your shiny. I'm still offering Gothorita.

• No rainbow star

I have a Pokemon laying around for Gothorita

• No rainbow star

Did my game just freeze?

• Geez, I hope not. o_o