If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A Wild Pokémon thread appeared!

Comments

• No rainbow star
    My sister used her master ball on a Vullaby by accident

So anybody have a good catching Gallade I can use to catch her Tornadus?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

No, sorry. You can only get Ralts in White, or after you've maxed out Curtis or Yancy's conversation thingie in B2/W2.

• No rainbow star
    ^ ...That's why I asked if anybody had a good catching Gallade? One with False Swipe/Hypnosis/Mean Look

And I still need to know which Pokemon to boot for Axew :<
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Well, yes. But as I am unable to get a Ralts, I am unable to turn it into a good catching Gallade for you.

Tranquill, Azumarill, Flaaffy, or Lucario

For Axew...

Get rid of Azumarill. Axew can deal with Fire-types fairly handily, and your other Pokemon can handle everything else.

• edited 2012-10-18 21:31:54
    No rainbow star
    Ok

And if I caught you a Ralts (since I also have to get my Thundurus, so Sam's Tornadus needs to wait anyways)?
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

I'd love no evasion clause

fuck you and die in a fire

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Evasion's pretty easy to counter isn't it? Or does Odor Sleuth not do what I think it does? >_>

• edited 2012-10-18 21:56:47
    a little muffled

It does, but evasion's pretty obnoxious nonetheless. It's not even good, generally speaking, just annoying.

Smogon is not fond of luck-based strategies.

• No rainbow star
    Well, tracked him down already (first met him on Route 15 so it's ok to catch him anywhere since he's the same Pokemon. Caught him Route 8)

Probably won't use him on my run, but hey, now I have the option. And I can get Landorus

Smogon is not fond of luck-based strategies.

This is why I don't battle competitively.

/shameless Evasion-spammer 

• a little muffled

That's a pretty silly reason not to battle competitively.

There are plenty of equally cheesy strategies that are legal, anyway. (*cough*Baton Pass*cough*)

• edited 2012-10-18 22:06:17
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Actually the reason I don't battle competitively is mostly just that I have no interest in doing it.

I realize this is going to sound unfathomably stupid, but to me it kinda, runs contrary to the spirit of the series a bit.

Now, casual link battles, sure. I always try to win, but I don't do the math, and against any serious competitive player I would almost certainly lose. 

• a little muffled

Actually the reason I don't battle competitively is mostly just that I have no interest in doing it.
    That's a better reason.

(As a note, if I ever say "This is why I don't [blahblahblah]", I'm usually not serious. Usually.

• edited 2012-10-18 22:18:14
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

(As a note, if I ever say "This is why I don't [blahblahblah]", I'm usually not serious. Usually.)

edit: and what the hell.

My computer is being borky. 

• No rainbow star
    Fuck

The

Abyssal

Ruins
  • Has friends besides tanks now

I don't get it.

• If that don't work, use more gun.

SHINY LITWICK! SHINY. LITWICK!

• Has friends besides tanks now

. . . Oh, it is shiny, ain't it?

• No rainbow star

HOLY SHIT SHINY LITWICK ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SHINIES WBISFJOEBIOIFGWHDO*)@$)E*DBC JEALOUS!

• No rainbow star

When I get the Shiny Charm (shouldn't be hard, I have one of nearly every Pokemon on my Pearl Version. Just a matter of transferring them all... Blah), I am Litwick Hunting

• No rainbow star

So

I fucking hate the White Forest

Why?

Because it forces you to speedrun to keep as many people as possible >.<

• edited 2012-10-19 01:02:16
    If that don't work, use more gun.

It's a 1 chance in 2,370.6 with the charm. It's still a pretty low chance, just slightly lower than the usual.

^Yeah, it's a terrible mechanic. Join Avenue in B2W2 is much better handled.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Not slightly. IIRC, it should result in four times as many shiny encounters.

Ok

And if I caught you a Ralts (since I also have to get my Thundurus, so Sam's Tornadus needs to wait anyways)?

If you caught me a Ralts, I would make you a catching-Gallade, yes.

• No rainbow star

Ok

So I wanted to check out a glitch

I accidentally put the DNS number in the IP part

Now my DS is hating the router

FRACK!

>.< Stupid fucking router...

• No rainbow star

Ok, THERE we go!

?