If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A Wild Pokémon thread appeared!

Comments

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Ah, ok.

Also the idle animation for Koffing makes it look like its on speed. So there's that too. 

okay, I don't usually give the Pokemon series crap for stupid sideplots, but what is up with this fucking Pokestar studios thing? This is just horrible.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

It's one of their sidequests that makes you ~famous~.

Alongside Joint Avenue, and I think you model fashion alongside Elesa, too.

I am almost certain I can't just select the "No" button here, can I?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

No, you have to do at least one film.

Of course, railing against it as you are is just going to increase your own frustration at it.

It takes like five minutes, and you never have to go back, ever.

That doesn't change its stupidity. I mean I don't care about the things like Contests and the Pokelympics and that stage show thing in the first B/W because you could skip it.

Now I just have to keep Pushing A for five minutes and indeed, that is what I've been doing. 

on the other hand, at least there's a Dunsparce here.

• No rainbow star
    I wish that a movie didn't require saving the fucking game. Otherwise I'd make movies all the time

Oh, training a Cofagrigus pre E4 is excrutiating. It does shit to Audino

Teach it Will-o-Wisp and Thief while you train it.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Payback + Toxic does more damage

Still shit. I resorted to exp share with my Stoutland in front. Which is still faster than training Nakane herself with a Lucky Egg
  • No rainbow star
    Tempted to let you train her, as I'm using a method that literally has zero risk for the Pokemon being trained

Payback + Toxic does more damage

Thief lets you steal any berries they're holding. Will-o-Wisp does DoT the same way Toxic does, albeit less.

Tempted to let you train her, as I'm using a method that literally has zero risk for the Pokemon being trained

Feel free, although I'll be gone in half an hour, so you'll probably have to wait around an hour and a half.

• No rainbow star
    Still faster this way

And bah. I'll be mostly done in an hour and a half anyways :<

It is faster, yes. I just like berries.

• No rainbow star
    I may take my Furret out later to steal stuff anyways

He has Frisk :3
  • No rainbow star
    Every time I see Drayden, I can't help but to think that his artist was told to draw a majestic hobo
  • No rainbow star
    I forgot how slow my Carracosta is

Oh well. I pay him to tank, not to sweep
  • edited 2012-10-14 22:53:34
    No rainbow star
    > Shaking Grass Two In

> Herdier on first grass tile

Keeps on happening to me >.<

Starting to just sick Fatale on them...
  • No rainbow star
    Shouldn't it be illegal to have a Hydreigon, seeing as how they hate everything and consume everything that moves?

...And holy shit The Wither is the Minecraft Hydreigon
  • No rainbow star
    Aaaand done my training!

Next stop: The Elite Four!

Shouldn't it be illegal to have a Hydreigon, seeing as how they hate everything and consume everything that moves?

No. If only because Trainers (should) be able to control them.

• No rainbow star
    Caitlin was piss easy for my Hydreigon

Marshal has Payback and Stone Edge. Nekame's Bright Powder helped that out. I forgot about Guts, but Toxic forced him to waste his full restores AND he used Payback, getting Mummy

Nekane's kicking butt, basically
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I think the rule of thumb is "if you can actually capture and control one, go ahead."

Yeah, that's the only explanation for how you're allowed to whip out Giratina.

• No rainbow star
    Switched in Vern on the Power Split weakened Thro

Now I have a maxed out defense Grass Type. And Mienshao could OHKO me if it gets a crit since crits ignore defense boosts. So ulp
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

A LOT of Pokemon are far more dangerous, and those are legal too.

I've always assumed that the stuff in the Pokedex is....dubious. I cannot come up with a logical explanation as to why it is, but a lot of it just seems incredibly far-fetched, plus you have stuff that starts with "it is said that...." which would seem to imply it's all hearsay, which is just weird.

• No rainbow star
    Ok, so I just proved that a team of martial artists don't stand a chance against a coffin and a cactus

Grimsley or Shauntel next?

Pokemon's world just doesn't make a lot of sense.

Assume it's all canonical and just run with it.

• No rainbow star
    Oh, as a reminder: I have Hydreigon, Stoutland, Maractus, Cofagrigus, Carracosta, and Scrafty. Who should I face next and who should I lead with?