If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A Wild Pokémon thread appeared!

Comments

• No rainbow star

The leaks were confirmed

Which means that there is a facility in BW2 where you can face old gym leaders and Elite Four like Janine, Giovanni (Also, HAH! The people saying he committed suicide after the Celebi event were wrong!), Lance, Brock, Misty, Volkner, Steven Stone, etc.

• No rainbow star

• Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, look, the Kami trio actually have interesting designs (or at least, designs that are different from each other) this time.

Also, have a Triples Clefairy Metronome battle.

• No rainbow star
    ...What the fuck were they thinking, limiting box names to have no more than 4 numbers?

Makes it hard to sort by national dex when the box can't be labelled, say, 121-150
  • But you never had any to begin with.

I just name my boxes after types. Although that gets messy after a while.

• No rainbow star
    ^ There's usually enough room for one of each species plus all forms (unless you count shinies as a valid form), which is probably why by type gets messy
  • Definitely not gay.

Hawkeye in Ubers

Is a threat to look out for with his base 108 sp. atk, base 129 speed and an ability that boosts his accuracy by 20% every turn he is in.

• edited 2012-05-16 13:08:13
    No rainbow star
    ^ Stats are boosted by stages. So it would be 2/2 at the start of the battle, then 3/2, then 4/2, 5/2, 6/2, 7/2, and finally 8/2. In short, 50% per turn

Edit: Oh, Accuracy uses a different set. 33% per turn. Either way, not 20%
  • I'm a damn twisted person

Icalasari - I can breed you a Tepig and an Archen egg if you want. Just give me a box stuffer for the trouble since I've already filled out the pokedex. 

• No rainbow star
    ^ Already got them from people on Heapers. Thanks anyways, though!
  • edited 2012-05-16 18:48:33
    No rainbow star

They decided to make the trailer for BW2 Anime style renditions of several parts of the plot

This leaves me with one question:

HOW THE HELL DOES ELESA FIT A WHOLE ZEBSTRIKA IN HER COAT!?

EDIT: Translation:

• edited 2012-05-16 20:33:33
    "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

^^^^ For the evasory stats (Acc. and Eva.) Stat's raise differently. I think its:

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

3/9

3/8

3/7

3/6

3/5

3/4

3/3

4/3

5/3

6/3

7/3

8/3

9/3

^ Damn, We need more sexy guitar like that in the games.

• edited 2012-05-17 14:16:25
    Kichigai birthday!!

I hope the actual game has more animated sequences. In fact, more Nintendo games should have them, the ones in Wario Land Shake Dimension were great

By the way, here's a subtitled version

^ Everything in this trailer was sexy

• edited 2012-05-17 15:59:52
    No rainbow star
    Huh. So in Best Wishes 2, Ash saves a Meloetta and she starts following him

...So it's taken until Unova for Ash to get a legendary?

Also, Giovanni is apparently taking a more active role...

Oh god, could it be that they are preparing to finally wrap up Ash's journey?
  • a little muffled

...So it's taken until Unova for Ash to get a Meloetta?

Where else would he get one.

• No rainbow star
    ^ There was no typo

You saw nothing
  • edited 2012-05-17 17:08:01
    I'm a damn twisted person

I really dig Bianca's new design. Stupid spiffy glasses.  From the trailer it looks like you might have a pokemon follow behind you like you did in HG/SS which would be cool. That and it looks like you get to fight the Shadow Triad so woot. 

• No rainbow star

Akuroma seems evil to me, like Ghetsis 2.0

• edited 2012-05-18 09:48:30
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Is it me, or would Dark/Ghost Umbreon be amazing?

I'll watch the B/W 2 videos on Sunday or something.
  • No rainbow star

Finally got to counting my shinies

10/11 caught or hatched, not including the high shiny rate Crystal eggs or the Red Gyarados (depends on if you count my Flygon or not)

• But you never had any to begin with.

Akuroma seems evil to me

This wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that removing the ro from his name forms akuma, would it? :P

• edited 2012-05-18 16:11:16
    No rainbow star

^ Nope

More like how he's Wesker's long lost Japanese half brother in appearance

• a little muffled

Man, so I've been continuing to play with this double dragon team, and I have started to notice that Flygon sweeps teams way more often than Haxorus does, even though the latter has about a billion more attack and is supposed to be my main sweeper. I don't know if I'm just being too conservative with Haxorus or if Flygon is secretly the best Pokémon ever.

I'm leaning towards the latter.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Well, how do you use Flygon? Is it pretty fast?
  • a little muffled

Base 100 is not bad, but not great, and mine is banded rather than scarfed. Primarily its job is to scout for dragon counters with U-turn, and hit Steels hard with Earthquake so I can sweep with Haxorus. It of course carries Outrage, more to soften the team up for Haxorus when Steels are gone than to actually sweep.

Only I keep just sweeping teams with Flygon Outrage, because it turns out that since it's got higher speed and (due to CB) slightly higher attack than an unboosted Haxorus, it's a better thing to switch in when the opponent is weakened enough that setting up is a waste of time.

• No rainbow star

^ Take that set and make everybody fear it until Flygon is in the top ten

That dragon deserves it

• a little muffled

Would require me to be good at battling.

Also it's totally the standard set on Flygon's OU analysis on Smogon.

• No rainbow star

^ Huh. I remember Flygon being UU

• a little muffled

It is, but it has an OU analysis.

• a little muffled

Some advice for anyone who wants to make a hail team: include at least one Pokémon that isn't OHKO'd by standard offensive Heatran...