If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.

so, guys, i just argued with my sister over a matter of utmost importance and i want your input:

What is better: white or brown chocolate?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Brown.

White isn't even chocolate.

are you saying brown is better because white is not chocolate or...not?

Brown is better. The fact that white isn't chocolate is unrelated. I just felt like saying it :P
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

Hay Alex

Come play TOR again

NO.

But we should play Dragon's Dogma when it comes out. 

Dragon's Dogma looks pretty awesome.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

Yeah. I'm pretty much digging everything about it barring the combat excesses, which should pretty much stand to reason. A reasonably tactical real-time monster hunting game that becomes a survival horror at night? Sold. The job system and pawn stuff seal the deal. 

My only major gripe is that two-handed weapons look to be stuck in the slow category again. Most people won't care or anything, but it would be nice if more of these games made two-handers the versatile mainstays they were. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

NO.

:(

Fine, no guild for us then.

• I like White Chocolate, myself.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I love looking at the stars with my brother.

"And up there is the... no, it's not the Southern Cross, that's north. But it's definitely two stars diagonal from each other."

• Brown Chocolate, definitely.

We had another cube draft session today. I went U/G/w aggro control (I had the chance to make it U/G/w Madness, but didn't go for it). I went 3-2 and the deck was pretty fun to play to boot. Also, I learned why people like splashing for Worldwake's manlands so much (I had both Stirring Wildwood and Celestial Colonnade).

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Dark chocolate is the best.

• Gubbermint has fallen 3 days ago and I only find out now. Hopefully the local Pirate Party gets its shit together enough to at least obtain a single seat: media tend to favour single-seaters anyway.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Our own gubbermint is there for only ten days more. Fuck yeah.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

white chocolate > milk chocolate > dark chocolate

trollface.jpg

• We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    I sleep through the best conversations. :c
  • edited 2012-04-26 09:13:00
    Champion of the Whales

^^

Isn't chocolate sweet as fuck when you live GHM

We had another cube draft session today. I went U/G/w aggro control (I had the chance to make it U/G/w Madness, but didn't go for it). I went 3-2 and the deck was pretty fun to play to boot. Also, I learned why people like splashing for Worldwake's manlands so much (I had both Stirring Wildwood and Celestial Colonnade).

Yeah, the worldwake lands are pretty nifty. 

• Yes, the universal sweetening of chocolate was one of the omens of Glenn's birth, along with the world's first Youtube Poop showing up on a previously broken black and white TV in Wisconsin.

And then BOOM! out of nowhere, a megapost. Those of low attention spans cowered in their rooms and ran away while they still could for a Glenn was born. 

• So much has changed, yet... there's a quality that still remains the same regardless.
    It's almost hilarious that sort of feeling ^_^

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Hilarious? Don't you mean joyful?

• Kichigai birthday!!

Oh hai Johnny I didn't hear you come in

• That we're all still full of raging neuroses?

• I just got finished preaching religion to the local wildlife, have you found Jesus in your life, cause he's wanted for questioning.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I just finished watching Moneyball. Loved it. Easily the best movie about sports I've ever seen.

(not that I've really seen all that many, but still)
  • edited 2012-04-26 11:14:28
    You can change. You can.

oh hey, clock. how's life

also why is a flash rogue in my bat comic ._.

ETA: As much as I love Gotham Central, I really wish they didn't do the Hannibal Lecter With A Supervillain thing. Always tastes like Loeb. Bleh.

• @Juan: As far as I've seen, the consensus on New Girl is that the series really starts picking up steam after episode 3 or so. This is around when the focus becomes less about Jess' wackiness in particular, and more about the individual neuroses of all the roommates. There are several episodes where Jess comes off as "the sane one", believe it or not.

I watch it every week, and right now it's my favorite comedy on TV, but several people I've spoken to personally just don't care for it.

• edited 2012-04-26 11:26:40
    You can change. You can.

I'm not sure if I watched the first episode, for what is worth, but considering that I am not watching any other comedy besides community, I'll consider what you said. 

With that said, Jess' wackiness in that episode wasn't as prominent as Zachary-Quinto-lookalike-roommate.

ETA:

Would we be trying this hard to save Kelly if he wasn't a cop?

I think this is one of the most interesting bits so far in this comic. In a lot of ways, I get the whole kinship between cops in procedurals, but I always felt that they overlooked or ignored civilians. At least, relatively speaking.