If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    s45uw2kb20dc1.png

vgq5piqdv34c1.jpeg

o1m6hzgsdoo91.jpg

34hx5bu35eo91.jpg

vzlu02r1q1m91.jpg

3n06vrj7okia1.jpg
  • The moment I knew for certain I had become an old man, who the world had left behind, who had nothing to do with today's youth, was the first time I saw one of those Tik Tok NPC videos, probably this one.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I learned the term "influencer" from listening to people talk about social media influencers on the radio.

That said, I'm not completely oblivious to fads on the internet. I just generally don't hang out in spaces where such fads would be discussed. I still don't yet truly now how Instagram works. TikTok is at least more obvious because it's about short videos, but I'm not actually that familiar with it, and I mostly run into TikTok content via YouTube reuploads.

On the other hand I am if anything more likely to get pretty deep into some more niche content, once I take a liking to it. But even within realms I'm personally interested in, staying current with fads and other happenings is hard.
  • edited 2024-01-18 11:29:24
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Fresh from the interwebs. Generally knew about both words but never put much mind to it.

6fd5fhwkd6dc1.jpeg

Gotta watch out in discussions on ornithology and cooking oil.

Wow :cold_sweat: ...are these actually the Polish words for the great tit (bird) and rapeseed?
  • edited 2024-01-19 20:30:08
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Joke's on you guys English speakers, we didn't think "rape" is a good name for a fckin turnip. :tongue:

(Technically speaking, the proper name is "sikora" -- the double-k version is grammatically a diminutive and the common name of the bird.)

----

fans in the West: hang there until you die
    fans in India:

xvnee8ok51dc1.png

farmers in the West: unwashed villagers, stupid hillbillies, primitive yokels
    farmers in Africa:

ssop7s4fs0dc1.jpeg

dac86011dbf0eb3cabe27d2d52b4373a.jpg

I generally don't post Netflix remake memes, but this one was absurd enough to make me laugh.

a03fb9afc9e75be844301e54264b005d.gif

d37341c46bcbec8a5d79dc064f6da17d.png

3ugd40csso9c1.jpeg

• edited 2024-01-21 22:19:21
    CSXbhDX.png
    nGUQrvt.gif

bVqTBBY.png
    eJYc3ev.png
    mSNXb9I.jpg
    zzODUnu.png
    ijwGFrH.png
    3kOZor0.png
    2zqzvZz.jpg
    NqqMyoB.jpg
    H8xRNQq.jpg
    xIzbtJR.png
    Ifpu0Dx.png
    d8hlf2Z.gif
    w43oJQf.jpg
    n03PaAs.jpg
    6SjBu5a.jpg
    CQaztmd.jpg
    Nikolas Cruz
    D8PIwuj.png
    0fL39Gc.png
    qhmxrT8.png
    HHMjQH4.jpg
    bVe3DIW.jpg
    v0eGIaa.jpg
    qezMwDz.jpg
    on8wxNV.jpg
    PpzicfQ.jpg
    5Tx1AOB.png
    Xh1e2XK.jpg
    OUFAzhU.jpg
    3VVYHwC.jpg
    pPY8LDf.jpg
    (Can you tell I spent some time in r/2westerneurope4u?)
  • edited 2024-01-21 23:08:27
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    The funniest thing is that this joke about the age of various video game systems has somehow come up three times within the past week in three different social circles I'm in.

Also, I do consider the DS to be relatively recent.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    if (man==short) goto Estonia;

Also, since it touches an issue we discussed not long ago, it's just the word for "sausage". I don't know if the sausage eaten in America is any different. There certainly are many kinds of it, I'd be genuinely surprised if the stuff brought over by Polish migrants was anything that no other migrant ethnicity ever brought before.

meanwhile in antarctica:

NBAvGjX.jpeg

Conspiracy Keanu: what if sea level rise is a penguin ploy in preparation for invasion by sea?
  • edited 2024-01-26 15:20:58
    c32d944a54ceb5abc41e22deb2c093a7.jpg

rsx8f5lr8gec1.jpeg

3e1ieh05rzdc1.jpeg

"reason for train delay (Olsztyn main station): minotaur"

8zfkebcawudc1.png

lkc5gctwyjcc1.png

t0u56gfjgnbc1.jpeg

gvljtuktpf8c1.jpeg

6oou7rxzenec1.jpeg
  • edited 2024-01-29 03:27:39
    I'm less stocked than previous times, but it's something:
    y8Ln4DO.png
    o6NfA39.png
    eaZM2Pc.png
    pCnO7yF.png
    AxE3RzR.png
    PqsOP2W.png
    wc9kTPz.png
    qSge2G5.png
    QvQT0Tu.png
    4DCiupv.png
    SUQ1vUY.png
    BUaNeVh.png
    K9Tc9Wm.jpg
    19Q0GuE.jpg
    vM6v6XJ.png
    OkoQd6G.png
    NrIWHeT.png
    0h4Xvv8.png
    ZPcJzdO.png
    D2Up4hS.png
    JlYwZ00.png
    Also, I do consider the DS to be relatively recent.
    Same.
    Also, since it touches an issue we discussed not long ago, it's just the word for "sausage".
    Yeh, the map cheats a bit with "Place X is the leading source of X thing", though it gets points for Bolivia's.
    Edit: Also there's a local brand that sells "Polish type sausage" around here, although I would not be able to tell if that's what's called "kielbasa" somewhere else. Tastes like a less saucy wurst (or at least, what that brand calls wurst).
    idgi
    2137 is le funni pope number I think.
    The Number of the Beast of Wadowice.

Also, I'm proud to say I understood the cow tools reference.

original_acf66dec47ebb5c1cd53e740f956793a.jpg?w=400&h=400

343954096-1963937437293456-3164659966294357124-n.jpg

0f18a58f453b68fd2402f9c11cae6d65.jpg
    xzcuc34pd5h2.jpeg

4rh0xriom2iu.jpg

uagy06mcm6zb.jpg

vp9gs14adzk4.jpg

4yk6g8jgegpf.png

xg7kafjdz7ux.jpg

ceci n'est pas une pepe

I found the picture of the Marx frog and it went from there.
    2.jpeg 85.8K
    1.jpg 48.4K
    3.jpg 141.1K
    4.jpg 188.2K
    5.png 380.2K
    That picture Marx the beginning of your journey.
  • edited 2024-02-04 19:15:44
    I realized the cow tools one was AI five seconds after posting, I'll try to be more careful with that.

It's Sunday that means image dump:
    FcwPEu6.jpg
    (It's a well-known algebra textbook.)
    z9TAcnO.jpg
    rrl9TUk.png
    rJmdtIL.jpg
    Z5r6pU6.jpg
    YKTN5ZT.png
    o7vzZv3.png
    XvwzUaV.png
    2EILoji.jpg
    X28ncRy.png
    8IfPffW.jpg
    kgkcZf7.png
    nxcPX67.png
    0TCxnjd.png
    jPnoZr2.png
    hY9pLZV.png
    RdC6hPD.png
    eixrVVh.png
    t8bolln.png
    ZBbh8VQ.jpg
    (I don't understand it at all but I'm sure it's funny for those who do.)
    FL6SyYr.jpg
    IwYElZg.jpg
    DcjJ7tC.jpg
    You should do a political compass with a (selection of) moe(s) for each quadrant.

Also, I was about to say I'm surprised The Dabbler has no Navajo, then went to the wiki and checked. Turns out there's Navajo. But I'm surprised there's what seems to be Bahasa Indonesia. And the Chud is probably only into Lithuanian in some deluded notion along the lines of "it's Proto-Indo-European-lite, so basically the same thing *fist pump for owning the woke people*".
  • Done. Not being super into anime I had trouble coming up with examples, but with a loose definition of "moe" I managed to complete it:
    MKzbGVg.png
    Since we're already into meme-making, here's something I had been thinking about doing:
    1yi38Qq.jpg
    II51Iuw.png
    "Heyyyy baby, you wanna be my Libertador?"
    Not being super into anime

I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN A WORLD OF LIE

28164d1kvqct.png

918ab077fe7d15672b6592636a7aec9d.jpg

2012b5830eb618445b2f61b2fe6ea15c.jpg

I'll explain in Politics thread.
  • edited 2024-02-08 23:19:15
    I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN A WORLD OF LIE
    Yup, I'm not into anime. I like the art style, tend to like video games in that style and am somewhat aware of the subculture/memes by osmosis, but actually sitting down and watch the stuff is something I can't get myself to do easily. I've watched in full IIRC only three animes this past decade, one of which (Danganronpa 3) only because of the video game series.
    Well, actually, this past month I started watching that stuff with some regularity, so maybe that'll change.
    Edit: Speaking of anime and making memes, here's something I had thought of ages ago and never got around to doing, it's the images thread after all:
    MXSxhEa.png
    > WTF HAPPENED?

clearly, the art style changed.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    79oASLH.gif
    mdxc9dxxqjhc1.png

9d3ac413b603d98274a0d2a51f6d77c0.png

416713e27a346862bdd17560a3ef1523.jpg
    0U1XLOo.jpeg
    f2JKrni.jpeg
    W9VpqYn.jpeg
    The thought of a frog having one but not two human-style hands.

Meanwhile, we have an update to "sex, drugs, and rock and roll":

cd7nrnn65kql.png
    This whole Anti-Top Celebrity Star movement is even worse (and terrifyingly weirder) than the pro Top Celebrity Star stuff and even I as a Top Celebrity Star atheist worry that the online right has gone Too Far (Again).

Speaking of the online right going Too Far;

1tI6wYE.jpeg
    gPtvieG.jpeg

Possibly a few years ago even, gacek posted an image that was like "this is the future 14w is afraid of" and well, I found it;
    9HRRgez.jpg
  • It's Sunday that means image dump
    It didn't take long for me to miss the schedule.

eYRipDd.png
    D3H89lp.png
    UVUqoK7.png
    vFQSNu8.png
    JEeDpXe.png
    9dUzMtH.png
    Gy4iuBW.png
    sJuL5IF.png
    wUgZ92D.png
    mkxc5nN.png
    rh6gIQf.jpg
    tW3ZBmE.gif
    cU3Jbue.jpg
    RmcuBKg.jpg
    pN2tEpE.png
    YjjUJ9P.jpg
    ZDRmvqr.jpg
    ZOMr7AU.jpg
    AYwT2uv.jpg
    PWKgkFQ.png
    SqmD7lW.jpg
    fIETM19.png
    4jwuQWF.jpg
    WUfL9D4.jpg
    ndpAbfP.jpg
    BHxWTmv.jpg
    uJpToF6.jpg

Steamed Hams in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure style
    Put_ratnika_by_Andrey_Shishkin.jpg

Pesiglavets.jpg

Vodyanoy.jpg

On that last one, I actually made a mental note to remember that frog thing by Ivan Bilibin.
    what kind of money is that next to the origami birds?

(inb4 "paper money")