If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Introduce Yourself

1565758596062»

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Howdy!
  • The Heartless are coming!

and it eats Happy Tree Friends and Warhammer 40k universes among countless others(to be fair, those heartless are implanted with hyperdimensional nanotechnology that makes them immune to even keyblades)
  • only the peeps from HH will know who I am, but hey there
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    SF SORROW IS BORN
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Howdy.
  • Ultimate Forum Poster
    Hello!
  • Hello friends! I used to post here a long time ago when I was someone else.

I had the random urge to hang out in an online community again, then I remembered this place and came back here. I enjoy a handful of PC games, 90s music, corsetry, and complaining about Michigan weather.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Hey there, welcome back~

It's so rare to see new (old!) faces around here, so it's always welcome.
  • edited 2019-11-17 07:12:05
    trans rights
    Thank you! It's cool seeing a lot of old faces still hanging around here. I was floored when I saw this forum still existed at all after 8 years.

Last time I posted here I was an ugly "straight" jobless fundamentalist christian guy obsessed with ponies and weird shit. Now I'm a (somewhat) attractive employed bisexual agnostic in a relationship with another trans woman, and I'm obsessed with selfcare. All hail Paula's Choice 2% BHA, destroyer of blackheads and forehead bumps.

• Ultimate Forum Poster
    Hello there!
    Hello!
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Hello!
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    WHEN THERE IS NO MORE ROOM IN HELL
    VORPY SHALL WALK THE EARTH
    Vorpy wrote: »

I didn't know they had so little room.
    Vorpy wrote: »

I didn't know they had so little room.

Yeah, America has been filling that bitch up like crazy. I had to leave to tell Americans to calm the fuck down on wasting salads. That's the REAL original Sin.
    Don't let it go bad, eat your sal-ad.
    It's not that there's no more room, it's just the Devil wants you to leave him be but he's too passive-aggresive to tell that straight.
  • Ultimate Forum Poster
    Oh hey it's Vorpy.

Hi Vorpy!
    Eyoooo
    How many people are still active on here?
  • Ultimate Forum Poster
    I don't think it's changed much since your last stay here. I know that Masonicon and I post less often tho (me 'cuz linking stuff on mobile is painful).
  • Hello hello,just popping in here
    Pop in whenever you feel like it!
  • Ultimate Forum Poster
    Hello there!
    Hello!
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Hi~!