If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Introduce Yourself

Comments

• I'm going to take a third option and say Firefox for some reason does not display it as Wingdings. 

• a little muffled

Oh, I see. "Ubuntu" is the name of a font that shows up in the Ubuntu operating system, so I think the idea is that it shows up as Wingdings unless you're running Ubuntu.

Firefox (on Windows) doesn't appear to be displaying the actual Ubuntu font, but maybe it recognizes it and substitutes something it thinks is similar.

• edited 2013-07-08 21:45:09
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Heh. It displays as Wingdings in Chrome on my laptop, but it's just the standard font in Chrome on my phone.

Anyway, I guess my CSS skills are perfectly fine (insofar as font selection, anyway); it's just browser support that's letting me down here.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Uusi mene on syntynyt

• Howwwwwdy!
    K, now that's outa the way...I'm new here. Was once a poster on TVT forums too, and the split happened right around the time I was starting (if memory serves). Quit posting there because of the split (only recently started back up, and even then, only a bit...it's been two days though, so...).

Took me a while to find this place, and at the time I was feelin' kinda lurky, but I'm officially here now, so take that for what you will.

Anyway, hello

• A cursory Google search confirms this is not the Draven of otherkin kobold fame. Welcome and nice beard.

• Hey, hello and thanks! I do so love my beard, though I wish the gray racing stripes that are tryin to form in it would either form more solidly, or go back to the reddish color of the rest of it.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Hi and welcome~!

• Hello peoples.

I am much more active in the TV Tropes forums, though I felt a need to be involved in more communities. Since I think this forum split off from a former subforum there, this is a logical choice.

I'm usually shy, so I do not feel the most comfortable joining sites.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Welcome!
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Welcome to IJBM. It's mostly a laid-back place to hang out these days, but was pretty crazy back in the day.

• It's funny that our forum has only been around like two and a half years and we already have a "back in the day".

Either way, welcome MikuruFan!

• Two and a half years is like five eternities in internet time.

By now I only faintly remember what TVT's IJBM was like. I still remember the pre-apocalypse shitposts, tho.

• I don't think I ever actually posted on TVT's IJBM.

• I did. I was a total idiot at the time...the only good thing that came out of it was meeting Anonus.

• When did you start posting in it? I remember until a year or so before its deletion it was quite amiable, shitposty but not to the point it'd constantly derail or start flame wars, bitchy but not enough that a good conversation wouldn't come out of threads, overall a comfy place to talk about whatever and chillax.

I remember disliking it at first, then began to check it now and then as I started frequenting the forums, then gradually checked it more often as I became less interested in the wiki, then became less interested in the rest of the forum and it became the first page I'd check, and eventually that and faved threads would be the only ones I'd frequent.

It's weird that I remember all this but almost no specific threads.

By the way, have there been any TVT scandal recently? None has been brought up here recently at least.

• Hey. I'm another old one that has decided to make an account. This place is all right.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Nice avatar.  I c wat u did thar. :)

• Welcome to It Just Bugs Me!

• Hello there! I have an idea of who you are, but I shall remain quiet. Except to Anonus, of course. :P

• Hello!

I'm GethN7, and it just bugged me that I couldn't find a nice forum to blow off a little steam about what was bugging me.

Then I found this place.

Anyway, hope I fit in around here, and glennmagusharvey , thanks for approving my membership.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Howdy. Are you coming from some other place?

• Well. I run the Tropes Mirror Wiki on Wikia and the All The Tropes Wiki on Orain, and was briefly on TV Tropes (until I was told to leave by Fast Eddie himself). I heard of this place courtesy of other ex-members of TV Tropes and decided to look into it.

It seems like a nice casual forum for blowing off steam about issues that are irksome, and since that sounded like a good idea, I decided to check things out around here.

• They're somethin' else.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

• Geth, Lord of TVT's Vault.

• Destined for infinity or a miracle...

Hello friends.

I stumbled upon this place a few weeks ago and just visited for the most part every now and then. I just felt it was about time to participate and maybe contribute to this place. Seems like a comfy place.

I hope we can all get along. :^)