If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Introduce Yourself

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I didn't expect people care to lurk in here.
  • I posted here after a long absence.  I'll probably disappear again soon but hi
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I personally wouldn't mind if the next absence was shorter, for sure.
  • edited 2016-01-30 18:11:41
    Hello, I'm Tatterhood.
  • edited 2016-01-30 18:12:13
    a little muffled
    You should watch Gunbuster.
  • edited 2015-10-04 06:17:47
    I'm amused that you say that using a Sheoldred avatar.

Edit: I guess it also works with Jin-Gitaxias
  • edited 2021-11-24 01:55:02
    the lack of user title formatting distresses me greatly
    -
  • edited 2015-11-13 06:02:56
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Mojave Music aka Super Lazuli, if I recall correctly.

Incidentally it was your ban that was rather controversial and inter-mod drama happened that I'm not really sure I understand even now. Besides, it was only a week ban I think. But whatever, it's behind us nowadays.

If you want your old account/username back I can help you with that too.

Anyway, welcome back!
  • the lack of user title formatting distresses me greatly
    Eh, keep it.

Thanks Glenn.
  • You're making a big mistake, gal! This forum doesn't have emoji support or HTTPS like mine does~
  • edited 2015-11-20 07:58:12
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    I tried doing https with let's encrypt like HH did, but it didn't work out for me; keeps signing using a fake CA, and if I wanted to do that, I'd just sign with my own :P Turns out beta wasn't open yet; that's not for a couple weeks. Will do https then.
  • The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    huh. didn't even know that account was a thing.
  • I'm back. What happened here?
    Vorpy showed up, Vorpy'ed for a few days, then settled down for a visit once in a while. Alex showed up, told everyone he's dying of cancer, got better a few days later.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I realise that's your kind of humour and whatnot, but I'd ask... a little more respect for my situation. It's really complex and I'm not quite "better". In fact, I've been constantly ill since September and my condition only recently appears to have plateaued and improved. I did jump to a drama queen conclusion or two, but having such widespread pain and other full-body symptoms for months on end has been a pretty harrowing experience. The doctors still haven't nailed down what's wrong with me, they've just ruled out a few things. I'm still self-managing my symptoms without any medication that actually targets my symptoms or their cause.

I don't make this post for the sake of sympathy, but I'd appreciate it if people were led to understand the situation in a more nuanced way. If you've never been in inexplicable, full-body pain with gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, and cognitive symptoms, then it's unlikely you can understand the psychological space I was in at the time. I came back to wish some old friends well and apologise for previous misconduct, because it might have been the last opportunity I ever got to tell people that I still cared. 

Even about you, Gaceck, you troublemonger you. <3 
  • >I realise that's your kind of humour and whatnot, but I'd ask... a little more respect for my situation

How about: "Alex showed up, told everyone he's dying of cancer, got better a few weeks later, except he's still doing really shitty healthwise, but it could be worse given his admittedly suboptimal health habits".
    Let's put it this way: This all started with a bout of bronchitis that ran for most of September, and my inexplicable additional symptoms only started abating a few days ago. My post came about a full month after I noticed strange symptoms (such as numbness and pain) in the first place, and it's taken another two to actually get anywhere. There's no telling when I'll get better and whatever's going on is still unidentified. 

I'll fully admit that I jumped to conclusions, but on the other hand, I doubt many here have experienced being mostly homebound for over a quarter of a year due to an unidentified, painful illness. And given that it's unidentified, that means no particular medical treatment. Neither summary is remotely accurate. 
    Huh. Okay, I figure "few days" was a bit of an exaggeration. Time passes so quickly these days.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Perhaps we should give this issue a rest and let what Alex has to say stand on its own...?
    Thank you, Glenn. 
  • >Perhaps we should give this issue a rest and let what Alex has to say stand on its own...?

Nonsense, belligerence all the way.

Kiddy grade is awful, spears > swords.
    Funny you should mention that, because the spear in two hands is the weapon that most gives the two-handed sword a run for its money in single unarmoured combat (apart from rapier). Conversely, in armoured combat, the two-handed sword is more effective for closer actions that allow for easier targeting of weak points and the inclusion of grappling techniques.

Whatever the case might be, the spear is certainly not to be trifled with. Just ask the Chinese.  
    If I am ever lost in the desert, no radio or whatever, I'll start shouting that swords are lame.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Nonsense
  • edited 2016-01-26 01:00:15
    Hey folks, just a random guy who joined (or got approved to be more specific) quite literally a minute or so ago, i'm essentially completely new here... so... if i do something utterly moronic try to remember not to smack me too hard.
    Howdy. You say I shouldn't remember you from somewhere?
  • Well i do know quite a few people who share your name, but i'm gonna go with no, completely new, did not even know this place existed until about... a week ago?
  • edited 2016-02-13 05:27:33
    No rainbow star
    I've been gone for 14ish months, so I figure I may as well reintroduce myself in case everybody has forgotten me

But I doubt I've been forgotten

I have probably left an Icalasari shaped hole in your Icalasari shaped hearts

I will believe this and nothing else