If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Introduce Yourself

1565758596062»

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    Hey there, welcome back~

It's so rare to see new (old!) faces around here, so it's always welcome.
  • edited 2019-11-17 07:12:05
    trans rights
    Thank you! It's cool seeing a lot of old faces still hanging around here. I was floored when I saw this forum still existed at all after 8 years.

Last time I posted here I was an ugly "straight" jobless fundamentalist christian guy obsessed with ponies and weird shit. Now I'm a (somewhat) attractive employed bisexual agnostic in a relationship with another trans woman, and I'm obsessed with selfcare. All hail Paula's Choice 2% BHA, destroyer of blackheads and forehead bumps.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Hello!
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Hello!
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    WHEN THERE IS NO MORE ROOM IN HELL
    VORPY SHALL WALK THE EARTH
    Vorpy wrote: »

I didn't know they had so little room.
    Vorpy wrote: »

I didn't know they had so little room.

Yeah, America has been filling that bitch up like crazy. I had to leave to tell Americans to calm the fuck down on wasting salads. That's the REAL original Sin.
    Don't let it go bad, eat your sal-ad.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    It's not that there's no more room, it's just the Devil wants you to leave him be but he's too passive-aggresive to tell that straight.
  • Oh hey it's Vorpy.

Hi Vorpy!
    Eyoooo
    How many people are still active on here?
  • I don't think it's changed much since your last stay here. I know that Masonicon and I post less often tho (me 'cuz linking stuff on mobile is painful).
  • Hello hello,just popping in here
    Pop in whenever you feel like it!
    Hello!
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Hi~!