If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

What's with all the Eldar cosplayers and why are they in a band?

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

My guess is that it's an American bastardization of some old pagan ritual.

Speaking of pagan rituals, we have these guys - the ritual is still regularly performed in some backwoods villages. They supposedly represent "good demons", break into peoples' houses at Christmas Eve and wreck them completely while making loud noises, in order to "scare away the evil demons that have taken residence there over the year".

k1

k2

k3

k4

k5

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

A number of similar rituals happen around here as well, mostly around Christmas and Easter. I don't remember thrashing the houses, however.

http://pr0myczek.blox.pl/resource/michal3.jpg

This guy burns (and is about to throw into the river, because burning simply isn't hardcore enough) the effigy of Marzanna, held to be a personification of winter, and by some scholars the Slavic goddess of winter, death and nightmares. The drowning is performed on the first day of spring, and supposed to bring the season in. It also failed miserably this year, because the winter gave way to spring like two weeks ago. Schoolchildren often prepare a Marzanna and go on field trips to throw her into the nearest river, possibly because nothing prepares kids for adulthood like a ritual sacrifice of a scapegoat.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• edited 2013-04-24 17:02:27

Er, I mean, it's a superhero parody webcomic, because no reason why Captain America should be the only national superhero.

Marvel also has Captain Britain, actually. And from what I can tell, he was originally by Marvel's UK branch.

• The good demons fuck up your entire house?

What the hell do the bad demons do?  o_0

• edited 2014-12-28 14:38:39
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

^^ Upper row, third from the left:

http://web.archive.org/web/20131226072657/http://kops.pl/comic/2010-03-02-0115.png

• You can change. You can.

• The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

• I think something that cool makes up for the fact that velociraptors were much smaller than that.

• edited 2013-04-27 07:41:45
    But you never had any to begin with.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Man, I simply cannot pull myself away from mockery blogs like the OKC Goldmine...

• No rainbow star

• (This picture is showing up for everyone, right? I'm trying out a different imagehost than people normally use)

shows up for me

• They're somethin' else.

• Kichigai birthday!!

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

social democracy

• >alienation

Adorno pls

>prostitution

lel wut r sex worker rights

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Man, I simply cannot pull myself away from mockery blogs like the OKC Goldmine.

I hate to ruin the magic, but most of what gets submitted to those blogs is fake.

I was disappointed too.

• That's honestly pretty pathetic if most of OKC Goldmine is fake.  Mostly because most of them aren't funny and are just "LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF A MAN WHO SAYS 'YES' WHEN ASKED 'DO WOMEN HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO SHAVE THEIR LEGS?'  BE ANGRY AT HIM BECAUSE HE IS BAD!"

Honestly, I find the pictures themselves much more amusing than the actual text.

• It's user-submitted and it's Tumblr. Of course if would turn into a carbon copy of niceguysofokc sooner or later. What is even more hilarious is that there's a quite a bit of slutshaming, kinkshaming and body policing of dudettes in the archives, and the FAQ even has the hilarious "it's juxtaposed because it makes it funnier in context" cop-out the gaggle that keeps submitting Redditors would be offended with.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/6/11631/z11631536O.jpg 

The text says: "University of Szczecin - Faculty of Theology - Centre of Suffering Research and Studies in Głogów". The joke on the 'Net was that exams there must be a real pain.

• They're somethin' else.

niceguysofokcupid seems like a massive overglorification of call out culture, and I can't bring myself to laugh at it, really.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Ah, PS1 era translation.

Restaurant translation fail:

http://m.ocdn.eu/_m/de1387abbc406cf2ad7ad140b2a897cc,28,1.jpg