If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• But you never had any to begin with.

Rei smiling remains the most terrifying thing.

• You can change. You can.

Rei smiling at Commander Ikari's shaven face is comedy gold, tho.

• Gendo looks even more nefarious smiling like that.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• What am I even looking at
  • edited 2013-04-11 07:26:52

smart visible pigs

No, I don't know what the text means. Just found this somewhere.

Glenn, can you explain?

What am I even looking at

First story arc in Liar Game involves a fairly simple competition: pairs of two people are given 100 million yen each and tasked with stealing it from the other. The guy in the lower-right corner there pretty easily conned the naive protagonist, Nao, out of her money, and put it all in his safe for collection at the end of the game.

Nao has enlisted the help of Akiyama, a famous conman just released from jail, to help recover the money. Akiyama tells the guy that he can easily steal the money, and now the guy is freaking the hell out imagining how he's going to do it.

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-04-11 20:58:19

So uh...my town's newspaper just did an article about child abuse, and stats about the child's prior relationship to the abuser (usually parent or "other known person" etc).  But the infographic is...well...

Something seems...off.

• edited 2013-04-11 20:49:06
    a little muffled

I can't read that pie chart.

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-04-11 20:53:49

Granted my webcam sucks, but barring sight problems, you can see the numbers and pie slices.  That's all you need.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

37%

Takes up 60% of pie chart

• edited 2013-04-11 21:17:44
    a little muffled

edit: oh, duh, I'm a derp

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

lenin

How I was recruited.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Judging by that hand in his pocket, I bet he's about to offer some redistribution of candy.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Just to make sure, because I don't know my Soviet leaders too well... is that Lenin?

Yep.

• edited 2013-04-12 07:30:53
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Yep,that's right.

http://media.lolwall.co/c2/2012/08/8832f98bcef1e6f59b92a8b643fa5fcb_245932-480x.jpeg 

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5434390784/hABF1B399/ 

elevator

• edited 2013-04-12 08:44:13
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Not gonna lie, I really like those ads for the super-hidef TVs.

• edited 2013-04-12 09:31:06
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^, ^ Wait, is that an ad, then? That would be really cruel if it had legitimately happened to those guys.

• edited 2013-04-12 09:46:52
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

No idea, I saw it on Twitter.

abortion

Translation:

THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM IS TO BAN ABORTION BY LAW AND MAKE IT PUNISHABLE BY DEATH

PUNISHABLE BY DEATH 

DEATH

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I've once saw a fundie - luckily only on the 'Net - who got the idea it should be punishable by death for both the woman and the doctor. Way to be pro-life, eh?

• They're somethin' else.

dolan

This was in Bijeljina, Serbian Republic, Bosnia & Herzegovina.

Little League is fucking great.

http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/2013/04/8e0613325de02e16fa4221342d6bdfd0_original.gif?1365722586

• IT'S GODZILLA!!!