If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• This is kinda awesome.

(Evangelion spoilers, although I think anybody here who cares already knows anyway)

non gensis evandolian

• But you never had any to begin with.

• You can change. You can.

for the record, the Roger Ebert one made me cry a single manly tear.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

http://images.4chan.org/int/src/1365462372552.png

• Look at that fucking bowtie

Goddamn I love this country

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read
    The only one I don't recognise is the right-hand baby. Is that Northern Ireland?

• edited 2013-04-09 09:28:38

Hey remember when Cyclops had a passing delusion as a god of death and destruction, urged on by the story's narrator?

No? That means we should do it again.

I mean it, this would be neat.

Hey remember when Cyclops had a passing delusion as a god of death and destruction

yeah, it was called avengers versus x-men

(you could totally argue that as the five narrators of that story urged that too!)

• Oh shit, I totally forgot about that.

...why did I consider "forgetting" to be a bad thing, again?

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

facial hair

• Heh.

It'd be funnier if it wasn't true :(

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Man, there should be pill or something that keeps you at right at that Action Hero level of stubble. I look okay shaved, but terrible with beardage going.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Doesn't work for me, I feel like I look more stupid unshaven.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Beards are evil. :|

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/evil_level_of_beard_8043.jpg

• edited 2013-04-09 18:41:52
    Has friends besides tanks now

I'm still not quite sure how I feel about facial hair, except that I can't grow it in for shit, and I don't really even get even stubble. Then again, you guys know how I can't grow facial hair already. It also helps to be decent-looking in the first place, and will generally make people who're already unattractive for one reason or another look worse.

Also, the dude in that picture doesn't even have a stupid-looking face, so he should can it. :|

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

M455eDd.jpg

I love Joseph

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

The worst part of growing a beard for me is probably somewhere around 2-3 weeks in growth, when it's basically a scruffy, itchy mess that's too lousy to be considered a beard, but still too heavy for a stubble.

I fucked up my neckline by shaving it too high, and had to the neck part grow out so I can fix it. Right now it's somewhere about that point, it itches and I look like a neckbearded tool, and can't wait for a couple more days to finally deal with it.

aYGuF2X.jpg

QAKKMCQ.jpg

I just need to find the one of Old Joseph in part 3.

• YGO Rider

*cue the obvious "card games on motorcycles" joke*

• No rainbow star

• Evangelion razor ad. srsly

creepy smile there Gendo.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Is that for real? On one hand, what the fuck, but on the other, I enjoy that Shinji isn't manly enough for razors.

• edited 2013-04-10 14:02:00

I asked that on the allspark board, and "Snarky Lady from Australia" there (she changes her name every month or so) said yes. Not sure if she was being serious.

Also saw this:

moar razors

• Yes that's a real ad.  Also it's pretty old and I'm surprised you hadn't seen it before.

It's still hilarious as all fuck. Also, Rei's face.