If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!

• edited 2013-03-31 13:58:59

image picture

some funky photoshop job, in case that's not obvious enough

• edited 2013-03-31 15:52:20
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs46/i/2009/187/3/0/World_War_One__Simple_Version_by_AngusMcLeod.jpg

Also:

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs20/PRE/i/2007/304/1/f/Happy_Halloween_and____by_AngusMcLeod.jpg 

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.

^^"Do I have to do everything by myself?"

Story of both world wars...

• edited 2013-03-31 17:08:52
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

*snicker*

(BTW, the dude did WWII too, his DA nick is in the pic's address.) 

• So on the list of things you feel bad laughing about...

• edited 2013-04-01 04:12:13
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read
    I'm pretty sure that paradox has been solved already (if it hasn't then wow), but I don't know just what the explanation is...
  • a little muffled
    There's no paradox. The cut doesn't actually line up like that.
  • edited 2013-04-01 04:32:00

(watches the shapes very closely) Ah, yes, now I see.

And to think I has actually considering unwrapping a whole chocolate slab and cutting it up to try and work that shit out myself...

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-04-01 04:41:01

They use a fast animation with low number of frames to obscure a very uneven cut that doesn't really line up at all well.

• The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

Why bother

• edited 2013-04-01 05:27:09

Well, if that person actually lives in the lighthouse, they've most likely just come back from the mainland with a whole bunch of supplies to get them through the fortnight. On the other hand, if the island is usually uninhabited and that person only comes over occasionally for maintenance purposes, they'll have brought with them a whole load of tools to help them get the job done. Either way, I doubt they would enjoy having to carry all that weight even for such a short distance...

• Is the boat over to the right even large enough to hold that car?

• edited 2013-04-01 08:52:38
    Has friends besides tanks now

It doesn't need to be. I figure all you'd have to do is park the car near the port, load up the ship on the mainland, come back, load up the car while it's there, drive over to the house, and then put everything in the house that needs to be there. It seems kinda convoluted, but if the things they're getting are heavy enough, I can kind of see it.

• Has friends besides tanks now

technology is changing the way we interact

• edited 2013-04-01 16:33:37
    Has friends besides tanks now

"Wait, what" indeed. But who's the king supposed to be?

King Radical, the current villain in Dr. McNinja.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Ah, okay.

• Okay, that's kinda glorious.  Also I want to see a Justice League fanfiction that runs with that team.

• That is the greatest thing ever.

I keep thinking of getting into that comic, but for some reason or another I never do.

It's pretty long-running, and surprisingly continuity-dense, so getting into it can be hard. Good read, though.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I just saw that. And yeah, while it's no Ninja Robot Zombie Werewolf Banditos, that's pretty awesome.

• edited 2013-04-02 01:47:25
    (void)

This was one of the most trusted pollsters of the 2012 US Presidential election.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/123312.jpg

• edited 2013-04-02 19:44:23
    Stupid shopper, couldn't even use a decent font...