If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person

Man Kelly Sue is awesome and I kinda wish she was writing more books. 

• Waiting for the prerelease to start, listening to the ambient conversation of TERRIBLE OPINIONS.

Eh, I'll go sit in a corner and put on some headphones. Like coolkids do.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

There it went again.  About ten minutes ago, an Internet Explorer window opened.  I didn't tell it to open.  It's sitting on its homepage, which for me is about:blank.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Creepy.

• a little muffled

Might want to run some sort of adware/spyware scanner.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I think I'm going to forgo Katsucon and instead go to T-MODE in April.  The timing is less annoying and the Gaylord Convention Center is just really obnoxious of a trip to get to.

• a little muffled

come to anime north it's not that far

• No rainbow star
    So I just licked salt out of my hand then drank some water

My tongue got confused

It thought nothing was in my mouth
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

My mom just spent half an hour comparing our current place of residence to Twin Peaks.

• Did prostitution rings, supernatural entities and aliens come up in said comparison?

• edited 2013-01-27 16:32:54
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Only the first, unfortunately, although at one point she did come painfully close to including the supernatural.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

So, owls aren't what they appear in Serbia?

Some war crime fugitives can do better than growing a beard and disguising as a New Age guru.

• Champion of the Whales

My mom just spent half an hour comparing our current place of residence to Twin Peaks.

Isn't Twin peaks like normal compared to any Serbian town?:p

Sort of.

• You can change. You can.

do you guys have amazingly dashing and handsome FBI agents

FBI agents? Not outside of the US embassy.

• You can change. You can.

that's what i thought

CIA, however... *nudge nudge*

• *gasp* Nilbog is Goblin spelled backwards! *puts hands on face* oh my GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The shittest jobs are ones where you must associate with customers or clients.

I'm always nice to waiters now, and make other people be super nice to them, because I tried being one once. :) People can be very... demanding.
  • I've never done it, but I've heard the horror stories.

Nevertheless, it never hurts to be polite.

While I am generally polite and easygoing, I can snap really easily. I'd be terrible for any job involving dealing with people on a continous basis, I'd probably end up hurting someone in less than two weeks.

I saw lots of situations where employees had to deal with insufferable customers, but what I saw last summer just really left an impression on me.

I was in a computer store, and this girl came in with her mother, literally sobbing. She bought a fancy sound system for her laptop, and isn't pleased with the sound, she's a musician and can hear what ordinary people can't, yadda yadda yadda. The guy explains that it's probably because of the laptop's integrated sound card and that she can't reasonably expect high-quality sound on a laptop, to which she literally broke down in tears. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I'M A MUSICIAN!" "I do understand, I play the guitar in a band and..." "NO THAT'S NOT REAL MUSIC I'M A SERIOUS MUSICIAN YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND BAWWW"

The poor dude somehow remained composed, and I barely managed to restrain myself from telling her to shut the fuck up.

• edited 2013-01-27 18:52:15
    Has friends besides tanks now

The only job I ever had was one where I was allowed to yell at people, and, indeed, was supposed to under certain circumstances. Of course, the reason I sucked at that job was that I couldn't figure out when to yell, or how loudly to yell. I think I'd be better at a job where I have to be reserved, if anything.

^ Eesh. That sounds terrible.

• edited 2013-01-27 19:39:25

ugh i have horrible  anger management problems when i was 9 or 12 my brother kept on tesing me about gamecube all the time in a blind rage i slamed his face on the door knocking him out cold and almost smashing a classroom to shreds .but i am geting better.

• edited 2013-01-27 19:53:40

Edit: nevermind lols

• >roleplaying in a system that lessens the emphasis on combat

>still rest of party attacks everything in sight

>statted in such a way that I spend most fights pinned or running away

I still get the same amount of hero points for roleplaying a coward really well. Also promo'd some shit today for jazz stuff throughout town, and the flyer brigade spend most of its time listening at various gigs. I don't mind at all.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

IJBM: When women wear shirts with writing on the chest.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

IJBM: IJBMs about fashion trends.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

It's not a fashion trend thing. It's just that I can't read the writing because I feel like they'll think I'm staring at their chests.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

@CU: Is that better or worse than girsl who wear pants with writing on the backside?