If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Just copy paste the full url into the reply box with no text over it (under it is fine).

• No rainbow star

IMO suddenly decided that my Yahoo account's UID should match MSN because why the fuck not?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Alternatively, copy-paste the embed code anywhere in your message.

• edited 2013-01-29 14:14:45
    Diet NEET

Our crown prince is succeeding the throne in a few months. He's been a drunk tool who studied at my uni, so we'll probably have a party somewhere in the city on the date of his coronation. Moar parties is moar better.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

May I ask where you from? I can't think of any soon-to-be succession I've heard of.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

He's from the Netherlands.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Huh. Didn't know their queen is stepping down.

• But you never had any to begin with.

And for some reason, this made some British newspapers speculate that Elizabeth would step down. Despite the fact she's explicitly said that she feels the monarchy is a job for life.

• edited 2013-01-29 16:20:59
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Showed up at work wearing a purple polo instead of the company one, so I had to buy a new one. Fail.

I'm guessing were you wearing pink, you'd be fired.

• edited 2013-01-29 17:02:25
    if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

nvm

• No rainbow star

My laptop seems to heat up the most just below the spacebar and right alt key =/

Anybody know what part is there? I have a Toshiba Satellite-P755

• I want to say it is the hard drive that is heating up but I'm not sure. 

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Our crown prince is succeeding the throne in a few months. He's been a drunk tool who studied at my uni, so we'll probably have a party somewhere in the city on the date of his coronation. Moar parties is moar better.

what's up with The Queen? I admit to not keeping up with such things.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, the shirt wound up being free. Yay.

what's up with The Queen? 

*must resist the urge for Freddie Mercury joke*

• Champion of the Whales

Didnt Beatrix's mother and grandmother give up the crown as well?

IJBM: i keep reading "Vwls" as "Owls," but can't post about it in that thread.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

You could talk about wls.

Yeah, but that just seems less effective somehow. Idunno.
  • "IJBM: i keep reading "Vwls" as "Owls," but can't post about it in that thread."

Too bad, it'd be a hoot.
  • Saw this stuff at film festival: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0249982/

'T was pretty fun in that meandering arthouse way, plus it had cousin-on-cousin incest comedy, so that's always a hoot.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

European arthouse movies > all other movies

Anyone watched Masters of Horror? I'm thinking of Cigarette Burns now that you mention arthouse.

• a little muffled
    So my city councillor is making Firefly references on Twitter right now.
  • No rainbow star
    So, you know how people sometimes try to catch object by moving forward to pin the object between their bodies and a solid object in front of them?

Today I learned eggs don't like that
  • No rainbow star

So, which is better? HTC or Galaxy?

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^I have an HTC EVO LTE and I'm pretty damn happy with it. But I hear the Galaxy is updated more, even if the specs are slightly worse.

• No rainbow star

Ok, they seem to have similar specs, so which one has the better battery life?