If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Oh, oh. I never expected any of them to be any good. I just watched them out curiousity/guilty pleasure.

• You can change. You can.

you're a strange sad little man

Well... you're...

you're... a dumb... stupid.... shut up head! 

high discourse right there, chum. 

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

We all know why we watch Resident Evil movies, to check out Milla Jovovich doing a mad max impression.

• Glaives are better.

I asked her if she wanted to date. She says she still has feelings for her ex, and she doesn't fuck without feeling special feels for that person. I'm willing to respect that.

But she's been awful forward for someone who ostensibly doesn't want to date or fuck.

Well, then tell her to cut that shit out. If she doesn't want to date then she needs to establish boundaries that establish that.

bahahahahahaha!

• Has friends besides tanks now

NYANNERS! :D

• probably human

So, many years ago, when I was 11 or so, I frequented a forum that was focused on a Star Wars RP. The site eventually died, I lost contact with the people there, and moved on.

Today, while in the Survival of the Fittest chatroom, I meet this guy who recognized me from said site. A nostalgia-fest ensured.

Small world!

• edited 2012-01-30 20:48:34
    Diet NEET

^^^^^ If she acts indecisive and fickle, the ball's in your court. Take any initative, as long as you don't go along with her bizarre wishy-washiness.

• Glaives are better.

^ Good advice.

These games annoy me, but I think I'm detecting a pattern.

She tends to keep her distance when in public, but in private she's as affectionate as ever. I'll keep away from her for a while, then go to her in private and see how far I can take things. If it fails, then I'll have lost nothing. If it succeeds, then hey, I'll have a girlfriend. No loss on one end, great gains on the other.

Also, my friend seems to think that she's taking advantage of me unconsciously. He was extremely surprised  and confused when I told him that I didn't have any romantic feelings for her, and that the only thing that separated her from my other friends was that I wanted to have sex with her. He doesn't seem to understand the difference between sexual attraction and romantic obsession, and became upset when he pressed the issue. God he annoys me sometimes. 

• Has friends besides tanks now

Compared to Hatter's situation (and certainly some other recent situations), this is a minor concern, but I'm a little worried that the D&D game at BTL will die before it even gets off the ground. :/

• Actually watching WWE and wow.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Nan: "Some of these women who are into it are really really nice and really really attractive."

she has a point

oh, didn't notice. Did you come out to your grandmother, Cygan?

• Glaives are better.

It's true. I've got a couple of cute religious female friends.

• ^^ As do I, though I went to a Catholic high school, so...

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Compared to Hatter's situation (and certainly some other recent situations), this is a minor concern, but I'm a little worried that the D&D game at BTL will die before it even gets off the ground. :/

I hope not ;-;

Did you come out to your grandmother, Cygan?

No? She just goes > male grandson > female attractive church people > EUREKA

Man, that would be a double coming out.

I'm a girl :D

And I like girls :D

...oh, i read that as she wanting for you to become like them. 

I've met a fair bit of sweet attractive women at Quaker gatherings. Never dated any of 'em though.

• Glaives are better.

Tell her that you're saving your purity for the first man who can beat you in single combat. That's what grandmothers like, right?

And even if somehow she does get a guy who can beat you in a fight, you'll have bigger problems than coming out, and being gay will be the last thing on your mind. Problem solved.

I question this line of logic.

• Glaives are better.

Questioning Egyptian cures, eh? I didn't know you were a RACIST on top of being an anime person.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

That is a terrible thing to do.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Tell her that you're saving your purity for the first man who can beat you in single combat.

everything i want in a waifu

• Glaives are better.

Fine. Go ahead and let your grandmother set you up with some religious guy. But don't come crying to me when the song of battle sings in your veins and your platonic boyfriend isn't the fighting type.

• edited 2012-01-30 23:13:05
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

If the Egyptians are so smart, why'd they get conquered by Persia?

^^I'm not lending you my Red Sonja comics ever again.

• Glaives are better.

They were using their patented cure-all: once they got conquered by Persia, they weren't worrying about anything else. Duh.