If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.

BAN EVERYTHING, ANONUS

BAN IT TILL THEY CRY AND USE THEIR COLLECTIVE SCREAMS AS TOILET PAPER! FUCKING DO IT

• I did go and change the title of the "Beyond the Heap" thread, I'd been meaning to do that or close it from the start.

...you guys are like my "dark side". Turns out the dark side makes more sense!

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Bluh, I'm so tired.

I'm gonna try to get to bed early tonight. Night all.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Night.

night, Forzabro.

• ...I gave it some thought, and you know what? I've been fooling myself the whole time. I got the ban out of the way, and I think I did the right thing.

I approve, Anonus.

Speaking as someone who made the mistake of not doing that for ages, good job.

• At the risk of seeming unprofessional, in PMs with me he seemed to express sympathetic things, but in the end he just didn't seem to really want help and his on-forum behavior was agitating to people.

"You think it all breaks down to symbolism and structures and hints and clues. No, Batman, that's just wikipedia"

There's something wrong with this sentence but I don't know what it is

• Has friends besides tanks now

Amazon is offering the complete series of Full Metal Panic! on Blu-Ray for $32.49 (41% off). Not sure if it's worth it. Has anyone seen this series, and if so what are your opinions on it?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

The "w" in "Wikipedia" is not capitalised.

Also, clunky.

• edited 2012-01-19 20:57:43
    You can change. You can.

well, the joker speaks without capitalization.

because, you know, capitalization is for the sane, see

ETA: What bothered me more is that the Joker is aware of Wikipedia, really.

• No rainbow star
    I think there should be mandatory nap times

The world would be better if we could all have a midday nap
  • Woki mit deim Popo.

Are you proposing that there should siestas around the world.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I think he is and I am loathe to disagree.

• edited 2012-01-19 21:47:30

(nevermind.  This post actually wasn't stupid, but I don't want it to be here because then I'd keep checking IJBM in the hopes that someone replied when what I really should be doing is going to bed)

• Tired with more work to go T_T

• No rainbow star
    What's a siesta?
  • edited 2012-01-19 23:34:04
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Spanish for nap?

In some spanish-speaking countries, some areas usually have designated nap times, and siesta is a appropiated term.

• No rainbow star
    Then yes, siestas

The world would be a better place with designated naps :3
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

...I gave it some thought, and you know what? I've been fooling myself the whole time. I got the ban out of the way, and I think I did the right thing.

Cygan approves +2

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I ain't sure if to approve or disapprove, but what the hell, I don't run sites.

• edited 2012-01-20 06:13:45

• edited 2012-01-20 10:46:26
    Has friends besides tanks now

I'm amazed that my Physics grade only dropped 1 point from the midterm I only half-completed (well, sort of; it was a take-home test based on the actual AP test's mechanics section, and I didn't start it soon enough to have time to do the free response). Still an 81, though. This hasn't been going too well for me.

I slept very well, so why am I more tired than when I don't sleep well?

a good hush story.

huh

• No rainbow star
    Everest: 81 is a great grade though =/
  • Holy hell, today's Cracked's sciency article is awfully bad, even for Cracked.