If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

List of long-time Tropers who have bitten the dust

Comments

• Though if she is a ban evader, it's impressive that she could so
    suddenly downplay her previous personas.

But doesn't, like, everyone know that it's her anyway?
  • They're somethin' else.
    Is it?
  • edited 2011-03-14 01:57:34
    DUMBER
    What Bobby said.

And, plus, it's not like shutting up about Monster for three seconds is a terribly ambitious disguise.
  • They're somethin' else.
    I should say hi to her.

Here's hoping she doesn't fuck up again.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Did a joke just happen?
  • Who did he call a dumbfuck?
  • edited 2011-03-15 13:58:54
    Noaqiyeum. (For deliberately typing "Columbian" instead of "Colombian")
  • That sounds like typical vandro, I guess someone wasn't in on the joke.
  • edited 2011-03-15 14:21:24
    Because you never know what you might see.
    This has happened before.  More than once.  He's been thumped, warned, skullfucked, escaped a banning by the skin of his teeth due to Eddie being more familiar with his behaviour than Janitor, actually banned (at least once, might've been twice).

This was his last chance.  I'm not remotely happy about it, but the way I see it this isn't a lot different from what happened with Smokie.
  • Oh, it's hardly unfair, it's just somewhat surprising that someone took him seriously enough to report him.
  • Joking or not, no one deserves to be called a dumbfuck. It's happened to me once.
  • Oh, poor thing, would you like to talk about it?
  • He really needed to tone it down.

I guess it wouldn't be surprising that someone who doesn't know him well would think he was serious, or would report him anyway as not being serious isn't considered a good excuse over there.

I'll miss him.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    And if it's any luck, he'll end up coming here as well.
  • Vandro was banned?  Poor guy.  He insulted me a lot during the few conversations we had, but I mostly laughed it off and continued flirting with him.  ...Actually, that's probably why he called me so many bad names, but I didn't know he was like that with everybody.
  • I enjoyed our arguaments...
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    I am a foulmouthed man, randomtropeloser. A big flaw.
  • I knew you'd post after me. I knew it...
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Sure, and after this, I take my leave, for I don't have constant access to the web at the moment. See ya, whoever you are.
  • If Vandro van get his appealed, maybe I have a chance--a tiny one, but one nonetheless--of getting mine appealed.

We both appear to be at the same level of "annoying the mods".
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I can't really comment on Vandro. Never seen him before that I recall.
  • I never saw him do very bad things. He always had tons of hilarious and witty snark, though.
  • We both appear to be at the same level of "annoying the mods".
    Not really, the mods really liked vandro, which is how he avoided getting banned for so long.
  • ....That's not right at all. Getting unbanned/staying unbanned should not be a popularity contest.

Don't tell me forum moderation is corrupt like real-life politics.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I think it should. The more the mods like you, the more chance you have of coming back. It's only unfair to people that everyone hates, which...is okay.
  • I never said anything of the sort, I just said that you're not really on the same level of annoyance for the mods. Hell, the reasons you were banned are kinda' opposite to his.
  • edited 2011-03-15 17:02:29
    I'm not sure you are at the same level, to be honest.

Vandro was liked more because he did seem to be a certain amount more... Well behaved most of the time.

DIT: Ninja'd to balls