If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Decrees by Princess Apricot

Comments

• >Makes a note to have Vivi assassinated as well as the Princess
  • No rainbow star
    I will expose you for the fraud you are yet!

...Hmm... Maybe if I ask Robotnik to get proof that you ARE a princess, he'll fuck it up badly enough to reveal the truth...
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    Are these REBELS I see here?

The mystical cart-tome of the Sixth Final Fantasy warns that if you don't immediately crush rebels, they eventually take control of your magical maidens and indirectly cause the sundering of the world! For the sake of the planet, you must be dealt with! En garde!
  • edited 2011-10-06 21:53:50
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! KILL THEM ALL, ACOLYTE DANTES!

I mean...

Ehe-!
  • @Ica. Just gotta convince Bowser to join our side, he's good at that invading stuff...

And if the OP really wants to be royalty, then I'm sure Bowser wouldn't mind... "Finalizing" that deal :3c
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    Dat wuss has no staying power.
  • ^ You IMPUDENT CHILD! I have PLENTY of staying power! I've remained KING KOOPA for ALL THESE YEARS! You call THAT a LACK of staying power!?

You are lucky that I don't just INVADE you for making that comment!
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    You keep taking over mushroom kingdom.

You always get dethroned within a few days.

Pushover.
  • If you were around when I arrived, you would have read that I do that on purpose. It makes my people hate Mario and rally around me, solidifying my power!

Because honestly, I could just fill the whole hallway with fire when Mario comes and completely incinerate him. You REALLY think that I would let him beat me unless I WANTED him to do so?
  • edited 2011-10-06 22:30:14
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    And yet you allow a sense of hope and peace among your enemies.

How weak.

A true king would rule ALL.
  • $80+ per session
    <3
  • A true ruler knows not to spread themselves too thin

You have aspirations to rule the whole world. Do you know how hard it is to keep an eye on every detail? Not to mention that the more people you have to keep happy, the harder it is. Do you know how to handle your lands finances? How to handle wars between regions you own? How to ensure your people get enough food and water, and are kept happy?

If not, then I fear that you will lose everything sooner than you think
  • Bowser, Join with me, together we could rule the galaxy!
  • $80+ per session
    Ooh so many charming leaders...so much charisma...I don't know who to join~
  • ^^ As I said, one does not want to spread themselves too thin, Counterclock. Or do you have a system in place for keeping a galaxy in running order while ruling?
  • Well, that was a little bit exaggerated on my part, but you're my favorite villain, so do you want to join forces?
  • Well, I have been looking for someone to train since all of my children fail to grasp the intricacies of ruling over a kingdom...
  • "If it helps, I'm a lesbian princess anyway."

aww. :,(

ooh, bowser, train me! :D
    A true ruler knows not to spread themselves too thin

Psh, that's why you make all the "rulers" of the world you drugged slaves.
    You have aspirations to rule the whole world. Do you know how hard it is to keep an eye on every detail? Not to mention that the more people you have to keep happy, the harder it is. Do you know how to handle your lands finances? How to handle wars between regions you own? How to ensure your people get enough food and water, and are kept happy?

If she doesn't, a few evenings alone with the sacred tomes of Sim City and Sid Meier's Civilization with a dash of Romance of the Three Kingdoms would quickly educate her.

Besides, her fair highness needs to hear no such aspersions from some turtle who go-karts and plays golf with the selfsame enemies he supposedly manages a PR-campaign against!
  • edited 2011-10-07 06:42:50
    American citizens, be alert: We have detected weapons of mass destruction with Princess Apricot. Do not worry though. I guess it's OK to say that: it means "Everything's going to be OK"
    HA! That moron can't find squat.

He could have a nuke up his rear and he still wouldn't be able to find it.
  • No rainbow star
    Hey now, be fair! Bush isn't an idiot!

...He's extremely gullible and easily manipulated, like a puppet. Learn the difference!
    It's as if he were a sock puppet controlled by a 15 year old...
  • NOOOO!

You shall not control the world! It is I, Mojo Jojo, who shall control the world. I shall assume political dominion over the world! I shall force the world's populace to follow my way of thinking with force! No, you shall not dominate the world! I shall dominate the world! Me! Not you!
  • ...How the hell did this get 116 posts?
    117 now.
    ^^^Awwww, I was hoping you would join me! Once I conquer hell, you can be vice ruler of Earth! I'll just stop by every now and then to make sure things are going smoothly.

^^Because everyone loves princesses. :>

*hugs*

See?
  • So, PA is Moerin....

Good to know really.
    What? How?

Whenever I come onto a new forum, someone invariably calls me a sockpuppet ;_;