If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Decrees by Princess Apricot

Comments

• No rainbow star
    *Untries myself for treason through the power of the Princess not being a Princess*
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    HA! So long as I have loyal followers, I shall be recognized as a woman of power!
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I am bound to honesty, despite my personal misgivings. This is indeed the princess, most beloved daughter of the late King Pineapple. She is the legitimate heir.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Pineapples and Apricots aren't even in the same GENUS!
    That's just the father's side. All citrus you see, ha ha.
  • No rainbow star
    ...I still say she's a fake
  • edited 2011-10-06 00:52:04
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    You could at least have the decency to call me a charlatan, you wretched dog!

Your tongue is as clever as that of a farmer.
  • edited 2011-10-06 00:55:12
    No rainbow star
    I'd rather be a wretched dog than an urchin pretending to be a princess

Because at least the wretched dog won't experience a fall from grace when caught!
  • I'm a better princess anyways.
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    Better to have had grace than never at all, young lad.
    Perhaps then, Princess Counterclock, you could try for a diplomatic resolution?
  • My diplomatic solution for everything is to invade them with my armies.
    Oh.

Righty-o, then. War it is, I suppose. No chance of talking it out? Cuppa tea, scones, that sort of thing? Scones are lovely.
  • Just curious Alex, since you're so sincere in your obligation to your "honor"

How good are you at fighting horses?
    Horses are easy. Their entire fighting capacity is based on the ability to cause impact at high speed, so using weapons like pikes which turns their kinetic energy against them works wonders.

Best of all, it's guilt free! They literally have to run into the pikes. So it's less like fighting and more like assisted suicide.

Horses are easy.
  • And Horses that can use projectile weapons? :3c
    Gatling crossbow. Gets 'em every time. :D
  • What about horses that can use magic? X3c
    =_=;

New strategy.

• $80+ per session
    I'd like to make a formal announcement that I am official the Princess's royal concubine advisor.
  • edited 2011-10-06 12:11:41
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    Decree # 431

I,
    Princess Apricot, great daughter of the king [WITHHELD], do so hereby
    decree
    that Vivi  shall be my personal concubine and/or adviser until further notice. Vivi now is entitled to full access in all matters concerning the almighty empire kingdom, including those matters of the highest secrecy. The former (and unattractive) concubine and adviser shall be subjected to scromging until they learn to properly regret how they failed to perform in my best interest.
  • $80+ per session
    Also Vivi gets to watch and/or perform said scromging.
    Amendment accepted.
  • $80+ per session
    -hugs for the Princess-
    Awwwwwww :3

*heart melts*
  • $80+ per session
    -scheme to win over the princess's heart and eventually marry her coming together-

:3
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    So, since I'm in your army now, are there any rebels you want me to put down or barbarian invasions you want me to fight off?

If there are no battles for me to fight here, then I request your highness' royal permission to undertake a quest, and raid the strange wizards of the Bay of E, that I might abscond with their magical tomes of ancient wisdom and great power. Such knowledge would surely lead your kingdom to more, and greater victories over thine enemies!