If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Decrees by Princess Apricot

Comments

• Who names their daughter Apricot? Seriously.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    (begins teaching peasants how to use scythes and machetes martially)
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    In my many few years as a knight, I've seen enough not rebellions to know when trouble's brewing, your highness.

OK, fine.

Amended Decree # 79

I,
    Princess Apricot, soon to be master of an unmentioned place, do so hereby
    decree that the Princess is allowed unlimited moral freedom, but only
    to the
    extent that this freedom does not excessively harm the people, as defined by the hypothetical "reasonable person". Complaints as to excessive harm will be listened to by my pet bird, who will relay its final decision to me in a series of cute chirping sounds. Attempts to bypass this fair & just system will result in the use state of the art hair regrowing medicines to place a Mohawk on the back of the offender.
  • edited 2011-10-05 22:08:10
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    "How is this a liveblog?"

Because I am blogging about myself? Well, it's not like it fits anywhere else, but "general" is so boring.

It's sort of a liveblog.
    (begins teaching peasants to make catapulets that can fire flaming cattle with wagons and farm utensils)
  • edited 2011-10-05 22:11:41
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    Awwww, c'mon. You don't want to fight against me! How many autocrats do you know that offer the option of getting licked to death?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Because I am blogging about myself? Well, it's not like it fits anywhere else, but "general" is so boring.

It's sort of a liveblog.

No. It does not fit in the liveblogging category either.

Moving to Wonderful Posts, unless anyone thinks Roleplaying would be better.
  • אלוהים הוא בשמיים שלו, וכל נכון עם העולם
    It should be clarified, for the new user's convenience, that live blogs are kind of like a "Lets Play", where a user offers commentary on a series, game, movie, book, etc that they are consuming.  Usually phrased humorously and updated episodically.  Check the entries in the subforum for examples.
  • edited 2011-10-05 22:22:50
    Decree # 430

I,
    Princess Apricot, coming Empress of , do so hereby
    decree that this thread is still in the liveblogging category, regardless of what the moderators say it is and/or place it in. No subject shall refer to this incident, and all will rightfully consider this a liveblog. Anyone who fails to obey shall be brutally scromged, until their hip bones begin to breach the surface of their skin.
    Alex, you are a noble man! You and I once fought side by side! Why do you stand with this tyrant?
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    Moe Dantes walks up to the throne, carrying a large box. He sets it down and then bows before Princess Apricot as her guards open the box.

My lady, I present you with a pair of Bubble Dragons. May they serve you well!
  • >Questions why Apricot is trying to give orders and decrees when she is merely just a princess and not a queen.
  • Really, Counterclock? I'd think someone with a MLP avatar would know better than to ask that.
  • edited 2011-10-05 23:47:05
    because PRINCESSES CAN KICK QUEENS' ASSES, that's why
    The trouble with princesses is they always fall for knights and never a simple bard such as myself.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Alex, you are a noble man! You and I once fought side by side! Why do you stand with this tyrant?

Don't tell me you've forgotten the oath I swore upon her father's deathbed!

Or was that the other king? Ha ha, I lose track of these things, you know? A lot of oaths in a knight's life and all that.
  • ^^ If it helps, I'm a lesbian princess anyway.
  • @Gelzo: and we see how that works out, what with chaotic surges and power struggles happening every few years.

@Alex: I was hoping you were on the side of peace, I can see I was wrong in assuming your just nature would steer you right.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    @Malk: Aye, a terrible state of affairs.

@Clocky: Oaths are not lightly taken! I am a man of honour, after all. See how shiny my armour is? Honourable.
    And I had sworn to serve the people and the truth! It saddens me that we must see each other from across a battlefield, but so be it!
  • Alex and Malk meeting up on a battlefield.

>It's too bad the results are painfully apparent as to who is going be the victor.

• You can change. You can.
    Hurm, who do I want dead?

do i have to choose? :<
  • >Implying they both can't sustain fatal wounds.

:3c
    Well, but I can only make one of them die, if I aim to arrange this fight.

hurm. who do i need alive

i must conspire.

to the juancave.
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    "My lady, I present you with a pair of Bubble Dragons. May they serve you well!"

For this good and noble deed, I shalt appoint you to be the co-leader of our military! Less work, and about 572% more pay!

I wish you good luck in this all determining battle between knights! But since your armor is now shinier thanks to the promotion, your victory is assured, my most gracious warrior.
  • Just take a gun and shoot the victor in the back.

Jeez, convoluted much?
    Yes, but then they would know I kill them. I don't want the corpses to raise back against me, yannow.
    Have Faith Milady Counterclock! He may have more skill with the blade, but I've a trick or two up my sleeve!
  • No rainbow star
    I say Princess Apricot is a FRAUD!
    Grrrrrr...

*has Icalasari tried for treason*