If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• a little muffled
    I'm not going to be able to watch the finale until Monday. >_>
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^
    Have fun avoiding spoilers.
  • Wait, it ended this week?

Isn't the finale supposed to be a two parter?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Apparently not.

Of course, being in the US, I haven't seen it yet. Argh.
    Nope only 1 parter.
    Probably for the same reason they had a split series rather than a proper one, I hope the next one is better structured.
  • oh, great, this is gonna be another A Good Man Goes To War, isn't it?
    No I wouldn't say it was like that episode.
    (However I enjoyed A Good Man etc, I also enjoyed this one too though.)

• Nah, every thing gets nice and wrapped up. 
  • It's just that I think that while A Good Man was awesome, it woulda been a far better episode if it had been a, you know, two parter.
  • (looks at the category link names)

• a little muffled
    So, I also went and watched the first episode of Eden of the East. Good stuff indeed!
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    ^^ My favourite is Politics
  • edited 2011-10-01 16:16:08
    I only just realised what it was referring to. Damn, Canada doesn't get as many people this crazy.
  • Kichigai birthday!!

Some of the songs choices are a bit off,but is nice seeing Youtube getting into the medley business too
  • edited 2011-10-01 17:42:59

The one about liveblogging annoys me somewhat because it assumes that all liveblogs are complaining, which is a problem when complaining gets conflated with legit analysis or the label becomes grounds to dismiss them even when they are being positive.

And now that I think about [the final boss of FFIV: The After Years], I wonder why it didn't bug me so much when Beast Wars pulled some similar shit. Probably because that bizarre speculative fiction nonsense was placed in a space fantasy setting where it belongs rather than in a medieval fantasy setting where it just seems like an M. Night Shyamalan twist ending. It still bugs me that Beast Wars barely explained it at all, but left it a forgettable footnote though.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    My liveblog is both complaining AND legit analysis!

I'm considering picking up season 2 of Working for S&G. For F/Z do I have to have watched the original?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, Fate/zero really assumes that you've read Fate/stay night before you watch/read it.  Or watched the anime, I guess.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^The book was like that too. It tosses out Fate/Stay Night spoilers from the second chapter onwards.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ I know, I've read it. >:
    Just watched the Doctor Who finale.

And while it was kinda rushed, it was quite good. Some stuff I predicted, some stuff that caught me by surprise.
  • edited 2011-10-01 21:38:08
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I just discovered the Umineko screenshot generator, so naturally the first thing I did was try to make the most horrible picture possible.

I think I succeeded.

It was pretty good. River Song was even surprisingly tolerable. I'm really hoping this means that next season they'll scale back the metafiction and the doctor ball licking for more high concept sci-fi anf adventure.

I tried the Bedlam show afterwards because it's horror and that usually means I'll give it a shot, but it was so damn boring.
    I once posted a thread in which I wrote out my mom's shopping list as her handwriting made it appear.

Here's another:

harmacy

snamgoc
    flushable wipes
    I least fragrance)
    possible
    "IJealthy Look "(2 boxe)
    #S Cmecl bnowh)

Bakiyngo qisle

Hershem sem+-sw cn.cheko (3 bags)
    (usually rear homeg) WHEAT GERM

Sam.hombursey bums
    chips
    Pork choc. bars
    Soymeek+milk
    Plain Oreelc yoglert
    Colce
    Sprite
    Cristae Liqnt
    3 cans lima bears
    C maj bramd such as De Monk)

Froqen
    grillees (For Sam and us)
    piqqao

Prodeece
    apples
    goon bans
    broooolll
    orangeg
    I could go for some broooolll. How about you?
    It's okay, but I'm more of a piqqao person.
  • No rainbow star
    Pork choc. bars?

...Chocolate bars with pork in the middle...?
  • edited 2011-10-02 00:06:59
    Colce is where is at.

INUH, can you unban Juan_Carlos? I got tired of lurking and posting while forgetting I'm using this account
  • edited 2011-10-02 00:07:08
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^Want me to post a translation?

^Okay.
    That's done.
    You leave and don't tell us and then you just come back, Juan? Did you even think about how we would feel? ;_;