If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    So I take it you're also watching Gokaiger.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I just watched the first episode.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Looks like we snared one! =D
  • Abyss Worm's initial reaction to Full Moon o Sagashite:

Beginning of the first episode: Oh, that girl who wants to sing against all odds. Cliche.

End of the episode: Oh, that girl wants to sing against all odds. And I care!

Snark aside, that was really something. It's appropriate that the first episode centred around an audition, not to mention the events mirroring my reaction to the show itself.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    1. Juan, you could be more productive by actually deleting the shitty content rather than just complaining about it.

2. Somehow I went on a wiki walk from that Ensemble Darkhorse subpage to discover Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright.

3. Icalasari, you need to buy a game or have a non-free game gifted to you on Steam I believe.
  • No rainbow star
    Ah, that explains it
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Juan, you could be more productive by actually deleting the shitty content rather than just complaining about it.

i'm going to find everyone who complains about the wiki and brand this onto their foreheads, kthx
  • Deleting shitty content only removes symptoms. To truly be productive, you have to deal with the source, namely send the message that such crap is frowned upon.

Which reminds me: I really ought to get One Of Us repair shopped at some point.

• edited 2011-09-24 15:03:41
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    That isn't being "truly productive", that's actually taking on a leadership role, which is above and beyond simply being productive.
  • edited 2011-09-24 15:31:42
    Kichigai birthday!!
    >Playing Portal
    >Test Chamber 16
    >Last Turret
    >Decide to have some fun
    >Create portal under its feet and just above it in the ceiling
    >Watch as it falls endlessly
    >Eventually hits one of the ledges of the ceiling portal
    >Does some amazing moves on air and lands graciously on its feet,just in front of me
    >Kills me

I wish I could have recorded this.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ I wish you could have as well D:
  • edited 2011-09-24 15:45:56
    Kichigai birthday!!
    It kinda bugs me when an amazing thing like this happens in a videogame and no one can see it.

I was once playing Smash Bros Brawl by myself (yeah, I know). It was the 75m stage,and I was playing Captain Falcon.

So the Smash Ball appeared,the problem is that it was in the other extreme of the stage,and all the CPU characters were much closer to it than I.

In this situation,a barrel appears next to me. I could use some items,so I Falcon Punch it.

It went flying to the other edge of the stage,hit the Smash Ball on air and broke it in one hit.
    IJBM: The fact that these amazing things don't make much sense when people haven't played the games and don't know the premise.
  • ^^Let me guess: the battle lasted over three minutes and thus you couldn't save a video replay of it.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    ^^ Yeah, I play with lives
    ^^ lol sexy psychotic Medic stealing skeletons
    Hey, I edit the shitty content out of pages I actually know about. 
    >Type Elric into google
    >Get a bunch of Fullmetal Alchemist stuff.
    > >_<
    why were you looking for Elric?
    Looking to see if there were any good lists of the chronological order of the story, what with Tanelorn and Jerry Cornelius and the alternate realities and such...
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I have a limp, but I have no idea why. Weird.
  • a little muffled
    @Malkavian: I think the TV Tropes page has them in chronological order actually.
    Does it include the other Eternal Champions, though?
  • Oh jesus I rewatched Akira

Where's the tenth going 'I'm so sorry.' when you need him?
  • edited 2011-09-24 23:53:21
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
  • I don't see why people think the plot is haphazardly executed. Seemed pretty linear to me.

Oh jesus Tetsuo what's your arm doi

OH GOFD NO NO

SOMEONE KILL IT
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Beat you to it, Juan :P