If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I has Team Fortress 2 Now.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Mine is Gold Rush, all Gold Rush parts.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Oh yeah, and Degroot Keep is a lot of fun too.
  • Mine's Doublecross, with Gravelpit and the medieval map as dueling seconds.
    It is nearly impossible for a Persian Demoknight to lose at Arena.

Any ammo it picks up is turned into health, so even without a medic a Persian Demoknight can still grenade bomb opponents and use his charge + scimitar to behead anything that opposes it (except heavies and soldiers).
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    I'm partial to Turbine, myself.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I'm most familiar with koth harvest, koth badlands, cp dustbowl, koth sawmill, and this sniper map with two towers that you can't go between, and this sniper map with moving cow plaques.
  • If I had to choose, I'd go for Badwater Basin, but I don't really mind maps for some reason.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Koth Harvest for me.
  • Anyone have dueling mini-games to trade?
  • Gravelpit and Hightower if I can find a server that's not laggy as fuck.

Also:

This is weird.  Every server that I try to join now says it's running an older version and thus I can't play.

Well I guess that's convenient.
    My 5 top class kills with each class:

Engineer: 16 kills
    Pyro : 13 kills
    Heavy: 7
    Soldier: 6
    Spy: 4

T_T

I used to have 8 Scout kills but I cleared my stats due to use of the achievement tunnels....and I got 399 kills from a Sentry.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, it's fun to just screw around on achievement servers, but now every time I start a game, I see that my kills are in the hundreds and I feel kind of guilty.
  • Poot dispenser here
    The Mangler is very useless for Rocket Jumps, it seems.
  • edited 2011-08-03 00:35:03
    ^^ That's why I haven't (purposely) joined one yet.
    I see that my kills are in the hundreds and I feel kind of guilty.
    Maybe it was Memphis, maybe it was southern summer nights? Maybe it was you, maybe it was me. But it sure felt right.
  • Well guys, you successfully guilt tripped me into restarting my stats. Thanks a lot.
  • edited 2011-08-03 03:13:53
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Saxton Hale mode isn't very fun. There's a 4 second recharge for Airblasting, you can't outrun Saxton unless you are a Scout, he kills you in one hit, and generally the only thing capable of continuously applying damage is....a Sentry Gun.

I can see why the appeal is fun, it's like Juggernaut, in some manner.
  • Anyone have a description tag?
    I NEED a description tag.

and...if anyone needs to make a Black Box from crafting a Direct Hit...I HAVE A DIRECT HIT >e<

I am just looking for the following:

Name Tags
    Description Tags
    Keys
    Team Captain
  • edited 2011-08-03 11:17:13
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    -wrong-
    1. How do I rocket jumped?  Like, which way should I be facing and which way should I be pointing the launcher?

2. What maps are good for learning to play Engineer without getting overwhelmed?  Or is the answer "any map you're familiar with"?
  • You can change. You can.
    At the ground. 
    1. You want to aim at your feet and jump as soon as you hit fire, for Long Rocket Jumps you want to quickly aim behind you and to the right when you jump (the exact spot takes some practice to recognize).

2. Smaller maps are preferred, in my opinion. Take Koth Harvest for example, there are only really about 3-4 good sentry spots and they're pretty easy to find. That's where I learned how to be an Engie.
    You go even higher if you hit crouch while you rocket jump.
    You probably want to rebind crouch to something else though. I know it's nigh impossible for me to press W, Space, Ctrl, and M1 with the right timing required for a Super Rocket Jump.
  • edited 2011-08-03 14:52:13
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Oh, I know koth harvest very well.  Thanks!  That'll be a great map.

Now off to play...Recettear.
    Q = Crouch?

Rocketjumping is one of my favorite avenues of movement. I can jump above sentry guns and rain hell upon them, and get over stickybomb'd areas, and reach snipernests easily.

Also, god damned Scouts.

God damn they are hard to hit with 50 fps.
    Fucking Scouts, they are bastard fish-killing trolls.

I don't believe that. My team was preparing their Engineer and Sniper nest and a bunch of Scouts run over and blow up the shit and kill the Snipers, and not only that, they kept killing my team mates from afar, while a Sniper killed the Pyro sent to murder them everytime the Scouts came back.

This pissed off my team so much that all of the Engineers turned into Pyros on their next respawn, and then we got rushed by Soldiers and Heavies and got all of the points captured, while they were patiently waiting for the Scouts to come back...who actually ran off to capture the other points we didn't get to reach due to those Scouts killing us off so early.